Windows 8 is already available in the market with new system. So anyone tried it yet. I am really desperate to try this latest one.

I know about few changes...

But is it really worthy to upgrade from windows 7 to 8? Only experienced user can tell. So anyone? :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yep, using it on my laptop and desktop. Pretty much impressive (would be really good if you have touch screen display).

The most interesting thing here is the price at which we can upgrade to it. I never saw MS set such a low price for its OS. Just a couple of thousands instead of 10k plus they used to charge previously.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yep, using it on my laptop and desktop. Pretty much impressive (would be really good if you have touch screen display).

The most interesting thing here is the price at which we can upgrade it. I never saw MS set such a low price for its OS.

I have not yet experienced with Windows 8. But I am eagerly looking forward to install and use it soon. May be this week.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

The most interesting thing here is the price at which we can upgrade to it. I never saw MS set such a low price for its OS. Just a couple of thousands instead of 10k plus they used to charge previously.

Now its high time to grab W8

Yes. that price attracted me too.. I haven't touch screen yet, but still its new changes making me excite about it. Hope I will able to upgrade too.. :whistle:

So is it easy to understand , as I have heard from a friend that lot more changes have done, and after they have removed start option, it is little hard to handle.. Is it true?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
after they have removed start option, it is little hard to handle.. Is it true?
Not exactly.You just need to get hold of the features. It is pretty much same as W7 but instead of showing start menu on left side in a small window, it is now shown in full window ;)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: AKP
No I have not used W8 but think we should use it as it may be having some latest features. :)
I have heard about this latest os but not ready to change now. Windows 7 is running successfully.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have heard about this latest os but not ready to change now. Windows 7 is running successfully.

As we are habitual of W7 that's why we don't wish to switch over to W8 every new technology takes time for us to get used to it. :)
after they have removed start option, it is little hard to handle.. Is it true?
Not exactly.You just need to get hold of the features. It is pretty much same as W7 but instead of showing start menu on left side in a small window, it is now shown in full window ;)

I use windows 7, Do you think as far as graphic cards are concerned Windows 8 's having an edge over Windows 7'? OR SAME?
Currently i have windows 7 in my lap and desktop. I am looking forward to update to Windows 8.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.