Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
after they have removed start option, it is little hard to handle.. Is it true?
Not exactly.You just need to get hold of the features. It is pretty much same as W7 but instead of showing start menu on left side in a small window, it is now shown in full window ;)

I use windows 7, Do you think as far as graphic cards are concerned Windows 8 's having an edge over Windows 7'? OR SAME?
I don't think there is any performance boost as both uses same DirectX 11 (correct if I am wrong). But not sure about other technical details about W8.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Not exactly.You just need to get hold of the features. It is pretty much same as W7 but instead of showing start menu on left side in a small window, it is now shown in full window ;)

I use windows 7, Do you think as far as graphic cards are concerned Windows 8 's having an edge over Windows 7'? OR SAME?
I don't think there is any performance boost as both uses same DirectX 11 (correct if I am wrong). But not sure about other technical details about W8.

Thank you. i will find it myself, anyhow i'm going to own one.
Yep, using it on my laptop and desktop. Pretty much impressive (would be really good if you have touch screen display).

The most interesting thing here is the price at which we can upgrade to it. I never saw MS set such a low price for its OS. Just a couple of thousands instead of 10k plus they used to charge previously.

Well that's great news.. but what is so impressive on touch screen display ? Is it on Nokia Lumia 920?

Thanks Maverick.. You have provided good information on this topic.

Even I thought that it shouldn't that hard without that start option..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi Guys,

Windows 8 - The start screen in WIN 7 & WXP is now called as Metro Screen. It has lots of applications integrated in one screen. Windows 8 is good for Tablets and Touch Screen Windows. Other Laptops will not give you the best features of Windows 8. Microsoft main motive was to Integrate all applications in one screen. Live Notifications such for your mails, facebook updates, store updates. I have worked in Windows 8 and i really loved it. It has Charms screen.

Few Shortcuts used in Windows 8:
windows key + c ---> Will Launch Charms screen.
windows key + f ----> Will Launch Search window.
windows key + x ----> Quick Launch window.

http://myblogdeivigan.blogspot.com/
http://placementandinformations.blogspot.com/
No I didn't got it till now but one of my brother had installed it and said its really good one.I will also installed it very soon.

Sharmistha Banerjee
All the new laptops and desk comps have windows 8 on them and one can avail it at most places now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.