Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is confusing why people think of wars. Recently there have been tense situation between India and China. But one thing is for sure there won't be a solution come out by fighting a war they need to talk to each other. I am afraid why someone is not interefring in the matter may be beacuse China is super power?. :blink:

China has always been arm twisting us because they are more powerful and have done this everywhere, with Taiwan,Tibet etc...I sincerely hope that India does not give in ..

Our Khurshid is going to visit China to talk about recent incursions of China. Let's wait and watch what's in store for us.

Salman Khurshid is quite useless as anything except as a true congressman who sings praises of the Nehru family memmbers, I am doubtful if he can really achieve anything ...

That's the prime requisite of any congress member to sing paeans about Nehru Khandaan. .

Logically thinking I fail to understand this kind of adoration that too, generation after generation even after all the failings the family has had...

Power hunger makes them stoop down to lowest levels.

When we look at History and read about the two world wars which probably caused the maximum amount of human destruction ever, we realise one thing that human beings are unable to handle power like it happened in the case of Hitler, it is a worse addiction than drugs and liquor!

I think 'Expansionism' is another reason for many of the wars. They say, China has this deep desire to expand its territories which led to many wars

Whatever has been fought in the past is over but a war now would be extremely dangerous since the countries involved have nuclear weapons and who knows what else that could not just destroy but do much more damage to humanity.I do hope that China does not arm twist India by threatening war and gobble up the occupied land ...

Unfortunately, it's not happening. China showing no signs of withdrawing from the Indian territory. According to latest report, China has erected an additional tent in the Daulat Beg Oldi sector raising to five, the number of such structures in the area.

It is because they know our weak spot and their own superior military power and they will try their best to get as much as possible through force if we let them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We see people talking about waging a war on our neighboring country when they really test our patience and although it is about destruction death and calamity we still feel that it is justified in the larger interest of the nation.
But is war justified at all? is it only power and revenge behind it or are people bloodthirsty by nature ?

War is not a solution for any problem. India never fought any war for power and people of India is also not bloodthirsty. But can a country do when all others ways are closed. India is talking many time with China but he is behaving like a stubborn child.
We see people talking about waging a war on our neighboring country when they really test our patience and although it is about destruction death and calamity we still feel that it is justified in the larger interest of the nation.
But is war justified at all? is it only power and revenge behind it or are people bloodthirsty by nature ?

War is not a solution for any problem. India never fought any war for power and people of India is also not bloodthirsty. But can a country do when all others ways are closed. India is talking many time with China but he is behaving like a stubborn child.

India was not a nation politically before British unified us. So, there could never be wars by India as such. However, some of our kings invaded far off countries. Maharaja Ranjeet singh of Punjab invaded Afghanistan as well as Tibet. Even now, women in Afghanistan silence the crying children by saying that Hari Singh Nalwa (Ranjeet singh;'s soldier) would come. As regards negotiation with China, we need be patient. Still there is scope of meaningful talk. China does not accept McMahon line for their own reasons but accepts lineof control. If there are sincere efforts, matter could be sorted out.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Going by the atrocities committed on a day today basis on women and helpless people I wouldn't say that Indian people are not bloodthirsty Nor not violent ! However, I too agree that war is never a solution for anything unless you have someone like Hitler , who was bent on Killing anyone he dint like, especially Jews...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Going by the atrocities committed on a day today basis on women and helpless people I wouldn't say that Indian people are not bloodthirsty Nor not violent ! However, I too agree that war is never a solution for anything unless you have someone like Hitler , who was bent on Killing anyone he dint like, especially Jews...

We know what happened to Hitler. He and his associates were vanquished. He was enemy of humanity. Wars some times take place but even then issues are settled on the negotiation table.
With China our issue is very complex. We have large boundary but the dispute at any particular point is hardly one KM here or there. The boundary is largely undefined and army of both countries move across the border some time or other.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

India was not a nation politically before British unified us. So, there could never be wars by India as such. However, some of our kings invaded far off countries. Maharaja Ranjeet singh of Punjab invaded Afghanistan as well as Tibet. Even now, women in Afghanistan silence the crying children by saying that Hari Singh Nalwa (Ranjeet singh;'s soldier) would come. As regards negotiation with China, we need be patient. Still there is scope of meaningful talk. China does not accept McMahon line for their own reasons but accepts lineof control. If there are sincere efforts, matter could be sorted out.

Maharaja Ranjeet Sing is an exception. But it is India who return won area of Pakistan.

We know what happened to Hitler. He and his associates were vanquished. He was enemy of humanity. Wars some times take place but even then issues are settled on the negotiation table.
With China our issue is very complex. We have large boundary but the dispute at any particular point is hardly one KM here or there. The boundary is largely undefined and army of both countries move across the border some time or other.

I understand that the boundary line is not well defined and it is either way, but China has the reputation of overpowering other nations or taking parts from others and claiming as their own, so we have to be careful when we see any kind of border activity from their side ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.