Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Depends upon situation. It should be unique and each case needs to be understand according to the society they live in. In one such instance, father of husband of the lady, wants his son to divorce to the lady, in which son not agreed into and ultimately they stay few days in lady (wife) and then shifted to a separate flat. There is no universal answer to this question. It is my personal opinion.

http://mohanmekap.com/

After marriage a female should go to in laws house, but when a male comes to stay in his in laws house, society will not accept this......

When you talk about society who do you mean? your family or friends , neighbors or community? Do they come for your help or assistance when you are down and out? Once you are firm and are sure of what you are doing noone will have the guts to openly say or do anything and what people say or do behind your back is really not worth bothering about...
As far as a girl staying with her parents after her marriage, it is left to the couple to decide and do what is best for them...

What’s good and bad for someone is well known to the people involved. Here, its their point of view that counts. Not the bystanders view

It all depends on convenience...My aunt lives with her daughter beacuse her daughter needs her help in looking after her teenaged sons who have a better understanding with their grand mother. Similarly her son lives at his mother in law's house because she has no one else with her, my aunt's daughter in law being her only daughter. which makes sense ! What others say is of the least importance here or rather has absolutely no relevance ..

These are exceptions. Where some selfishness is associated that it is possible.
Depends upon situation. It should be unique and each case needs to be understand according to the society they live in. In one such instance, father of husband of the lady, wants his son to divorce to the lady, in which son not agreed into and ultimately they stay few days in lady (wife) and then shifted to a separate flat. There is no universal answer to this question. It is my personal opinion.

I agree, I selected Sydney especially for my course because I wanted to spend some time with my daughter. They are happy we are living with them, where is the problem while we are sharing the expenses and having fun too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.