Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What a coincidence it is. I just heard the news around 10 minutes back that he will be campaigning along with Rekha for Congress. I guess they are planning to rope in SRK and Salman Khan as well.
Is it going to matter, as people will vote according to their preferences, though all these will fetch crowd as well as electronic media will be broadcasting all these, but that does not generally transformed into votes. Icons like Sachin should not limit himself to a single political thought, he is Gandhi of India sports as Gandhi is not limited to ay such political party so as Sachin should not be. But it should be his personal decision.

I think people like Sachin should stay neutral. His words to matter to his fans and they will certainly vote those candidates that he advocates. I personally love Sachin a lot, but won't go on his words to vote someone, just because he is saying that. It doesn't matter whom he is canvasing for.
I would certainly decide all by myself to whom vote for and it should be. Ghe decision should be independent without any as such implications

http://mohanmekap.com/

What a coincidence it is. I just heard the news around 10 minutes back that he will be campaigning along with Rekha for Congress. I guess they are planning to rope in SRK and Salman Khan as well.
Is it going to matter, as people will vote according to their preferences, though all these will fetch crowd as well as electronic media will be broadcasting all these, but that does not generally transformed into votes. Icons like Sachin should not limit himself to a single political thought, he is Gandhi of India sports as Gandhi is not limited to ay such political party so as Sachin should not be. But it should be his personal decision.

I think people like Sachin should stay neutral. His words to matter to his fans and they will certainly vote those candidates that he advocates. I personally love Sachin a lot, but won't go on his words to vote someone, just because he is saying that. It doesn't matter whom he is canvasing for.
I would certainly decide all by myself to whom vote for and it should be. Ghe decision should be independent without any as such implications

That's why you were given the power of discretion. the power to separate good from Bad .

I don't think Sachin will influence my decision to vote. I am free to decide whom to vote for. And I think iconic people should refrain from these things and urge people to vote according to thier conscious.

I don't think Sachin will influence my decision to vote. I am free to decide whom to vote for. And I think iconic people should refrain from these things and urge people to vote according to thier conscious.

It means you are using your discrimination. Good you are not influenced by his track record as a cricket player.

Today's news in TOI says that Rajiv Shukla, BCCI vice president has denied the news that Sachin will be campaigning for forth coming elections.

Today's news in TOI says that Rajiv Shukla, BCCI vice president has denied the news that Sachin will be campaigning for forth coming elections.
This is a good news fo Sachin fans as they want Sachin for all Indians. from a news snipets Sachin says his father do not want Sachin to be part of any political party. :lol:

This is a good news fo Sachin fans as they want Sachin for all Indians. from a news snipets Sachin says his father do not want Sachin to be part of any political party. :lol:

A gentleman like Sachin who set an example on and off the field proved once again that he's a gentleman to the core.

A gentleman like Sachin who set an example on and off the field proved once again that he's a gentleman to the core.
It is a true gentleman decision, like Father of nationa and Subhash Bose, never conferred Bharat Ratna as both are above it, similarly, Sachin is above any party san politics, he is for all Indians, he should not be divided between secular and communal politics.

It is a true gentleman decision, like Father of nationa and Subhash Bose, never conferred Bharat Ratna as both are above it, similarly, Sachin is above any party san politics, he is for all Indians, he should not be divided between secular and communal politics.

Sachin has proved his integrity many times in the past. Once an Ad campaign was planned in which he will be shown as a person with supernatural skills in cricket. Sachin refused. He said that he doesn't want to be portrayed as some one, who is higher than the game.

I really welcome this decision. I never wanted Sachin to be a part of any political party - not any party at all. He must be allowed to remain as he is. Let's not spoil him after he retires from cricket by accusing him of various things if he joins politics.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.