In postpaid connections, we have to pay monthly rentals. In prepaid connections also, we have to pay for the service taxes and the remaining amount is used for talktime. Which is more beneficial and less costly?

Friends, please share your views.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't have any experience of postpaid. I have prepaid airtel connection. Now a days a lot of offers are there.. like full talk time.. so I am happy with prepaid..

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I have pre-paid Connection. I do prefer pre-paid as it has good offers..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I do have both post and prepaids of vodafone and prepaid of airtel. I prefer prepaid over postpaid simply because of the plans it offers.
In my opinion its better to have a prepaid because in postpaid one may loose his control and talk unnecessarily.
Prepaid is better than postpaid as you dont have to incur any fixed cost in prepaid by way of rentals. you have the control over the cost in prepaid.

chances of Wrong charges levied by operator does not arise in prepaid plan.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I will opt for pre paid..because in post paid you have no fixed charges hence we use it limitlessly resulting in large bills
but in post paid amount of recharge is fixed and we know how to limit the gossips to finally sum up with that recharge only..

Aastha Gupta
It 's need specific and both of these have certain advantages and disadvantages as well.I would prefer pre-paid.
For students good is PREPAID.Now we have calls & sms redusing packs r available...enjoy!!!
postpaid connection plan also provide Free SMS and 200 free calls, pay at 350 for min Charge

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
I like prepaid connection because it easy to save our money. We make call as per balance but in post paid we will receive bill and no control over call.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.