Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
prepaid is always good
as post paid having lot of other charges and rents
i think prepaid scheme is good.... because you get good plans in it and also money is saved.
For me prepaid connection is really good, since i have tried postpaid too and i wasn't satisfied with that...
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................................................................................
I think pre paid connections are the best, post paid you get less offers

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

prepaid is the best since it will not allow to spend more amount.
both schemes are good. firstly by prepaid the person can recharge the phone according to him. then by postpaid he can enjoy the talking full month and can pay for it later on. but it will result in big amount if the person didn't care for the amount .
It will be according to your financial capability.But mostly prepared is the best.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I prefer to use prepaid connection, Postpaid connections are costlier than prepaid one......
It depends on the need of individual and his usage pattern.Many keep prepaid only to receive the calls while most of the corporate population stick to postpaid plans as many offers are extended by the telecom companies.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.