The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also, executives in corporate world also have some common dress code while attending meetings and function. Isn't it?

They have dress code for executives but with difference between male and female. I see that the policewomen also wear different from men but color is same.

In Punjab province of Pakistan the dress is same also dress of Indian police and army is same irrespective of gender in question.

same is the case of police women in Kerala :woohoo: :woohoo:

You mean Kerala police is different from Indian police? This would qualify for a joke. ;) ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Also, executives in corporate world also have some common dress code while attending meetings and function. Isn't it?

They have dress code for executives but with difference between male and female. I see that the policewomen also wear different from men but color is same.

In Punjab province of Pakistan the dress is same also dress of Indian police and army is same irrespective of gender in question.

You mean Kerala police is different from Indian police? This would qualify for a joke. ;) ;)

yes of course, they have a moustache ;)
It can also be added as a joke :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

This is not joke. Every state has different police. In U.P., women and men uniform is different. The senior officers belong to Indian Police Service and are posted to different states as distinct state cadre.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Women just copy the dress of men.But men they do not copy women.But in some field women wear different dress from men.As in hospital the nurse wear skirt or saree but the ward boy has different dresses.

Sharmistha Banerjee

This is not joke. Every state has different police. In U.P., women and men uniform is different. The senior officers belong to Indian Police Service and are posted to different states as distinct state cadre.

I have never noticed difference in dress code of Kerala police men or women. I don't know if it differs according to rank. :whistle: :whistle:

i have to watch them closely to express my opinion here

Meera sandhu

I have never noticed difference in dress code of Kerala police men or women. I don't know if it differs according to rank. :whistle: :whistle:

The officers of Indian Police Service wear IPS badge on their shoulders whereas those of state police wear state police badge. There is difference in cap also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The officers of Indian Police Service wear IPS badge on their shoulders whereas those of state police wear state police badge. There is difference in cap also.

Okay so this is up to the minor details of color of badges and not merely dresses. Do we have to mention the color of shoe and its laces as well?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.