My hubby has never remembered my birthday till now. He even forget his birthday too. Last year, he forget our anniversary. :evil: :evil: . When asked, he was even confused, if it was February 6th or February 7th, when our wedding anniversary was on February 5th. :evil: :evil: . He is even confused on the DOB of our kid. :cheer: :cheer: But I never forget dates and it remains my responsibility to memorize those things :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .
Is it true that women memorize dates more than men?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That shows his level of seriousness! He is rightly and blissfully forgetful!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
That shows his level of seriousness! He is rightly and blissfully forgetful!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

What about you? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

He feels...there is no need to remember dates :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I accept him as my Guru!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I accept him as my Guru!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So you agree with my statement :P

I have given him imposition of 10 times.....February 5,, February 5,,February 5,,

Now am sure enough, he will never dare to forget that date :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
It all goes to your credit or discredit that you have made him so forgetful - even those dates! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It all goes to your credit or discredit that you have made him so forgetful - even those dates! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yet you are not ready to agree...men forget dates :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
My hubby has never remembered my birthday till now. He even forget his birthday too. Last year, he forget our anniversary. :evil: :evil: . When asked, he was even confused, if it was February 6th or February 7th, when our wedding anniversary was on February 5th. :evil: :evil: . He is even confused on the DOB of our kid. :cheer: :cheer: But I never forget dates and it remains my responsibility to memorize those things :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .
Is it true that women memorize dates more than men?

my husband also forgot my date of birth one time. Everyone in my family wished me that time excluding him.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
As a women I think that women have very sharp memory to remember all important dates.My hubby always forget the dates of his friends birthday or any special occasion dates but i make him remember those dates.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Let some men also agree with it. Then only we can reach a conclusion!!!!

Meera sandhu
I don't agree I remember my wife's B'day at least I know I will have to bear her anger for at least 2 days. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.