The celebrity attracts. But be away. she is dangerous.

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/most-dangerous-indian-celeb-on-the-internet-slideshow/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was actually wondering in what manner these celebrities could prove dangerous, then I read carefully about the malwares!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I feel that clebrities look nice only on TV or newspapers. It is better to improve ourself and become great. Friendship with celebrities won't make us great.
Alot of current photos are there in that link . All are great celebrates. Nice link shared.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I was actually wondering in what manner these celebrities could prove dangerous, then I read carefully about the malwares!! :laugh:

LOL, no doubt Sunny Leone is dangerous in more than one way.. :laugh: the others may not be that dangerous except probably Bipasha Basu :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, This is very true.

Be careful while downloading photos of celebrities.

Be positive
Celebrities or downloading their photos is dangerous?. :blink:

Yes these days one should be careful while downloading anything as your system may get infected. :evil:
Celebrities or downloading their photos is dangerous?. :blink:

Yes these days one should be careful while downloading anything as your system may get infected. :evil:

Whenever you are downloading, it is 95% sure that you are downloading some other thing also which affect your system mild or severely now-a-days.So Please be careful before you go for downloading anything.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Whenever you are downloading, it is 95% sure that you are downloading some other thing also which affect your system mild or severely now-a-days.So Please be careful before you go for downloading anything.

That is scary since we download so many things in the course of a day and to think that we also may be getting our computers infected - no doubt the firewall and the anti virus takes care of most things but to thik that you are constantly under attack is still worrisome ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, no doubt Sunny Leone is dangerous in more than one way.. :laugh: the others may not be that dangerous except probably Bipasha Basu :cheer:

Usha Sir is saying about virus when we down load some such links of photo. Spy is everywhere.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Dangerous for us indeed. :lol: The most popular ones on the internet are the most dangerous ones.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.