It's just my opinion. I have reached this conclusion after watching my friends and people around me. :evil:
I always feel that women are more influenced by religions and religious thoughts. :whistle: Also, they are more interested in visit to temples and churches, comparing to men. Do you agree with me? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be this is because men don't get much of the leisure time. :woohoo:

Even I also noticed it women are more religious than men even my wife too likes to visit temple more than me. :lol:

Even I also noticed it women are more religious than men even my wife too likes to visit temple more than me. :lol:

it's my case too yaar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
My brother and father too ;)

Meera sandhu

But there is an exception in my family my youngest brother remains on fast on all navratris he is too religious among us all. :blink:

But there is an exception in my family my youngest brother remains on fast on all navratris he is too religious among us all. :blink:

It happens yaar..I also have many religious friends who are engaged themselves during Ramayana month....yet as a whole, boys are not devoted to god as girls :silly:

Meera sandhu
Men and women both are equally religious. But women have been generally housewives and most are still so. They are also generally less educated than men and so easily become target of Sadhus and Babas and temple priests. Thus, they get religious. But the educated working women are like men and do not fall in trap of religion so easily.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's just my opinion. I have reached this conclusion after watching my friends and people around me. :evil:
I always feel that women are more influenced by religions and religious thoughts. :whistle: Also, they are more interested in visit to temples and churches, comparing to men. Do you agree with me? :cheer: :cheer:

Yes you are right women is more religious when compared with men. They really believe in god than men.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes you are right women is more religious when compared with men. They really believe in god than men.

Are you saying men can't be believed ;)

Meera sandhu
I am not saying men will not be believed but they wont show that much interest in religious beliefs. There will be less men who show interest on religious things.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am not saying men will not be believed but they wont show that much interest in religious beliefs. There will be less men who show interest on religious things.

But you told, women believe God than men ;)

Meera sandhu

Are you saying men can't be believed ;)

Do you mean that you cannot believe men. This is the literal meaning of 'men can't be believed'. This is passive voice.
Or you wish to say that men can't believe (in God).

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.