Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's just my opinion. I have reached this conclusion after watching my friends and people around me. :evil:
I always feel that women are more influenced by religions and religious thoughts. :whistle: Also, they are more interested in visit to temples and churches, comparing to men. Do you agree with me? :cheer: :cheer:

Yes you are right women is more religious when compared with men. They really believe in god than men.

Are you saying men can't be believed ;)

Do you mean that you cannot believe men. This is the literal meaning of 'men can't be believed'. This is passive voice.
Or you wish to say that men can't believe (in God).

Sir,
Sasi said women believe God than men ......so husbands are also included. Right? So I was just teasing him :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
It's just my opinion. I have reached this conclusion after watching my friends and people around me. :evil:
I always feel that women are more influenced by religions and religious thoughts. :whistle: Also, they are more interested in visit to temples and churches, comparing to men. Do you agree with me? :cheer: :cheer:

Yes you are right women is more religious when compared with men. They really believe in god than men.

Are you saying men can't be believed ;)

Do you mean that you cannot believe men. This is the literal meaning of 'men can't be believed'. This is passive voice.
Or you wish to say that men can't believe (in God).

Sir,
Sasi said women believe God than men ......so husbands are also included. Right? So I was just teasing him :laugh: :laugh:

It is generally seen that women believe less in own men (husbands) and more on the holy men. So the women visit the fake babas and get some sacred ash etc from them to secretly feed to their men so as to control their minds. Often these women give lot of cash and belongings to fake babas. Here at Agra and Mathura we have many Babas whom women visit more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Here, 2 years back there was a Santhosh madhav. But when real news came out, ladies are not flowing as folks to babas.........It was something like an eye opener

Meera sandhu
I agree, women are more religious. The reason is ( I;m not generalizing), women are gullible.
I agree, women are more religious. The reason is ( I;m not generalizing), women are gullible.

I don't know about other states. In our prestigious state 'Tamilnadu', women are more religious.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Some men also religious.

I also have that same experience, Women are more religious than men.

Be positive
Some men also religious.

Women are very keen on following fasting on specific days and doing prayers everyday, weekly than that of men. Hope you all agree with this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I don't think that women are more religious and men are less. Both are equally religious. It depends on the person how much time they spend in worshipping God and how much time they spend in worldly activities. In danger, both will call God for help.
Actually men remain busy in their office work. They are mostly tensed enough to forget all important dates. It is his wife and mother who makes them remember about the special occassions. They do all the arrangements and perform puja on behalf of the whole family.
We also consider that women have some positive energy. Thus every puja rituals are started by the women of the family.
Some men also religious.

Women are very keen on following fasting on specific days and doing prayers everyday, weekly than that of men. Hope you all agree with this.

Every women is more religious than man not only in your state all women are same.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.