Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we love our job, we should not get the feeling of tiredness. We can always enjoy to work.

I agree with that, when we like what we are doing, we never feel tired and enjoy the job...when it is something that is not interesting , we tend to feel tired and also lose interest half way through , many a times even giving up altogether.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If we love our job, we should not get the feeling of tiredness. We can always enjoy to work.

I agree with that, when we like what we are doing, we never feel tired and enjoy the job...when it is something that is not interesting , we tend to feel tired and also lose interest half way through , many a times even giving up altogether.

That's true! Work will hold our interest only for so long as we love it, the moment we stop loving our work, it will become a mere mindless chore and ceases to be work! So it is better to choose that work only which interests us!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
No work is small one.It depends upon how much interest we show in our work.If we work hard we can definitely get success.It is good to love work first then one can easily get interested in the work.

Sharmistha Banerjee

I love the words 'Determination, Dedication and Commitment'. If you have these, you will definitely love your job.[/quote

The' D trio' Determination, Dedication, Devotion are said to be the most essential ingredients for one to have a successful life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.