Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also no one is stopping you from starting any discussion , until it makes sense.. so start whatever you feel is worth discussing and which gives some direction in forum.. All the best..

Puneet are you a IT professional?
I feel so

Yes Sandhya... You got it.. Correct... :) :)... Must be the techinal articles of mine or is it something else ?

So, Manu, we got one more member to join out IT team...
Shall we start? :cheer: :cheer:

a big YAAAAAA........ as i'm new here i find it difficult to find the options and all.. Chechi start it.. i'm 100%on it..

Kool.. :) :)... Lagee raho... Keep discussing. I'll try to give the best of my inputs...

Aniya....Chechi is weak in present technology and gadgets...
Better I shall remain in the back end giving support to youngsters :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Sandhya... But knowledge is never old.. :) :)... Also it a well said in Punjabi: Dil hona chaida jawaan.. Umraan ch ki rakhiyaa.... ( Your heart should be young. Age is just a Number)..

I have little knowledge on systems and internet. Shall I join this group?

Eye kya puch ne bala bat hai? any can join and share his/her knowledge.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Also no one is stopping you from starting any discussion , until it makes sense.. so start whatever you feel is worth discussing and which gives some direction in forum.. All the best..

I feel so

Yes Sandhya... You got it.. Correct... :) :)... Must be the techinal articles of mine or is it something else ?

a big YAAAAAA........ as i'm new here i find it difficult to find the options and all.. Chechi start it.. i'm 100%on it..

Kool.. :) :)... Lagee raho... Keep discussing. I'll try to give the best of my inputs...

Better I shall remain in the back end giving support to youngsters :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Sandhya... But knowledge is never old.. :) :)... Also it a well said in Punjabi: Dil hona chaida jawaan.. Umraan ch ki rakhiyaa.... ( Your heart should be young. Age is just a Number)..

If so, am the youngest member of Boddunan :cheer:
Let me tell you...
Articles or discussions, relating to the latest technologies, mobiles, lap tops etc can bring people to the site. If you have such ideas or new piece of information do share. :)

Meera sandhu

I feel so

If so, am the youngest member of Boddunan :cheer:
Let me tell you...
Articles or discussions, relating to the latest technologies, mobiles, lap tops etc can bring people to the site. If you have such ideas or new piece of information do share. :)

Exactly. . Thats the point. . Anyone know how to request for a category or something ?

http://manucnair.blogspot.in/
Anyone can discuss these topics as now-a-days all are introduced to computer and other gadgets.. I have my own technology blog but unfortunately I cannt share the things here according to rules of forums.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.