Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also no one is stopping you from starting any discussion , until it makes sense.. so start whatever you feel is worth discussing and which gives some direction in forum.. All the best..

Puneet are you a IT professional?
I feel so

Yes Sandhya... You got it.. Correct... :) :)... Must be the techinal articles of mine or is it something else ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Also no one is stopping you from starting any discussion , until it makes sense.. so start whatever you feel is worth discussing and which gives some direction in forum.. All the best..

I feel so

Yes Sandhya... You got it.. Correct... :) :)... Must be the techinal articles of mine or is it something else ?

So, Manu, we got one more member to join out IT team...
Shall we start? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I feel so

I have little knowledge on systems. Since I am working for a BPO, I have moderate knowledge on systems.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I feel so

a big YAAAAAA........ as i'm new here i find it difficult to find the options and all.. Chechi start it.. i'm 100%on it..

http://manucnair.blogspot.in/

I feel so

I have little knowledge on systems. Since I am working for a BPO, I have moderate knowledge on systems.

Other than techie things we can also discuss common tech things like gadgets,accessories etc... sono prob.. hav bigger scope..

http://manucnair.blogspot.in/

I feel so

a big YAAAAAA........ as i'm new here i find it difficult to find the options and all.. Chechi start it.. i'm 100%on it..

Kool.. :) :)... Lagee raho... Keep discussing. I'll try to give the best of my inputs...

I feel so

Kool.. :) :)... Lagee raho... Keep discussing. I'll try to give the best of my inputs...

Aniya....Chechi is weak in present technology and gadgets...
Better I shall remain in the back end giving support to youngsters :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

I feel so

Better I shall remain in the back end giving support to youngsters :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Sandhya... But knowledge is never old.. :) :)... Also it a well said in Punjabi: Dil hona chaida jawaan.. Umraan ch ki rakhiyaa.... ( Your heart should be young. Age is just a Number)..

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
If we are benefited then it should be started quickly.So start.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I feel so

Thanks Sandhya... But knowledge is never old.. :) :)... Also it a well said in Punjabi: Dil hona chaida jawaan.. Umraan ch ki rakhiyaa.... ( Your heart should be young. Age is just a Number)..

I have little knowledge on systems and internet. Shall I join this group?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.