The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya... I guess he scored around 13 runs, but hope he will do well in second inning.. He is my favorite too.

He is my favorite too, but when he don't perform and all others get so many runs then it hurts.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark.. Yes as Indian team is already in good position, England's team chance of winning this test match is getting slim. I mean if Indian team will make big score then India can't lose it.. Either they will win or match will be draw.

The pitch on 3rd and 4th day belongs to spinner and our twin spinners will get the England side.

I also love cricket when batting dravid and lakshman it will be more intresting now it is somuch bored.

Sasi, the new replacement are also better. Pujara and Virat are great replacement.

England side started to tumble down. In 2 balls, 2 big wicket falls. Kevin and Bell gone. :laugh: :laugh:

To beat India in India is nearly impossible. :)

England is now in follow on and they will surely lost in this match. True lesson to them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
England has started their second innings, just as the England side wanted. On day -3 they are 112/0. Openers have shown a lot of temperament in them.
Bowlers will now have to work little hard to take wickets, specially spinners. Still, England side is trailing by more than 200 runs, so still work is not done. 4th day is crucial for them
On the other side, India could win at day 4, but chances are very less. We could see the Match on Day-5 as well.

England side started to tumble down. In 2 balls, 2 big wicket falls. Kevin and Bell gone. :laugh: :laugh:

You are correct Bhardwaj. They can't defeat our team in our homeland.

In the sub-continent, teams like South-africa, Australia and England finds difficult to bat here.

In the sub-continent, teams like South-africa, Australia and England finds difficult to bat here.

Its because they don't know about the field and we do also the climate plays another role too.

Its because they don't know about the field and we do also the climate plays another role too.

In foreign, there are many fast bowlers so they are habitual of fast bowlers not spinners. This is the reason.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.