The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India needs to work hard. Lots of practice is needed to win the matches.

They would have. Now its time to show their hard work on the ground. Yes, you are correct, to win matches lot of practice and hard work is needed.
I don't think our faster bowlers won't have to do more hard work, because our Spinners are more capable to take more wickets on such tracks.

Want to make each day Accountable

I can only say that, Indian team is surely at advantage over England team. So as per me, I guess they can win the series comfortably... but that 4-0 lost in England was much more disappointment because we were on 1st rank on that time.. And now white washing England in current series will be little harder.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Let's wish them best of luck for this match as they need it desperately other than hard work and practice.
I can only say that, Indian team is surely at advantage over England team. So as per me, I guess they can win the series comfortably... but that 4-0 lost in England was much more disappointment because we were on 1st rank on that time.. And now white washing England in current series will be little harder.

We can do it. We just need a better planning in execution.

Let's wish them best of luck for this match as they need it desperately other than hard work and practice.

Luck is with India and no one can snatch this.

The Gujarati Youngster Cheteshwar Pujara from Rajkot has just now scored his 2nd Test Century against England.

am really happy that Sehwag got a century. nowadays am not interested in cricket news.
is sachin playing in this match?

Meera sandhu
Yes dear.. He is.. ...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yes dear.. He is.. ...

I think, he will bat today. Right?
All the best for Sachin :)

Meera sandhu
Yes dear.. He is.. ...

I think, he will bat today. Right?
All the best for Sachin :)

Nops.. He got out yesterday only.. Yesterday stars were Viru and Pujara.. India is having good start.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.