This is one Hollywood movie, which is going to release on 23rd November. I am very much excited about this movie. This movie is about one Bengal tiger and one boy, who spend 227 days or so, in one boat.
That boy is travelling in a ship and in a ship there are various Zoo animals which were travelling too. Suddenly thunderstorm comes and the ship sinks. The zoo animals also comes, in between the one boy and one bengal tiger co-incidently is saved by one boat.

Here is the trailer of that movie. It is directed by famous director Ang Lee

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9230]}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BzowSv5CrU

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
even enemies become friends when they Sail in same boat.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is one Hollywood movie, which is going to release on 23rd November. I am very much excited about this movie. This movie is about one Bengal tiger and one boy, who spend 227 days or so, in one boat.
That boy is travelling in a ship and in a ship there are various Zoo animals which were travelling too. Suddenly thunderstorm comes and the ship sinks. The zoo animals also comes, in between the one boy and one bengal tiger co-incidently is saved by one boat.

A crisis which is common makes enemies into comrades

I saw the trailer of this and it looks like an adventurous film more like Sindbad the Sailor ....I am sure it will have its own viewership especially children ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I saw the trailer of this and it looks like an adventurous film more like Sindbad the Sailor ....I am sure it will have its own viewership especially children ...

A full movie should be seen. Till then things will not be clear.

A full movie should be seen. Till then things will not be clear.

Sir, Trailer say it all. the movie will earn as well as will be appreciated a lot.

Life of Pie is a novel written by Yann Martel which is a fantasy adventure based in India and was a huge hit when it was released a few years earlier and the movie is based on the novel...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Life of Pie is a novel written by Yann Martel which is a fantasy adventure based in India and was a huge hit when it was released a few years earlier and the movie is based on the novel...

Yes, you are right. The director who has directed is also world famous Ang Lee.

I loved watching Ang Lee's 'Crouching tiger Hidden dragon' which was an extremely well made film again a fantasy adventure..It won many academy awards that year...

I loved watching Ang Lee's 'Crouching tiger Hidden dragon' which was an extremely well made film again a fantasy adventure..It won many academy awards that year...

I have only watched one movie of him, which was 'Hulk'.

This is very interesting movie. Tiger is wild animal who can eat anybody when he is hungry. I will see this movie.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.