Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is interesting movie to watch and I hope the story will be like by all age groups. Definitely going to watch it.. :)
Actually editing is necessary. It is not "Life of Pie". It is "Life of Pi".
Kindly edit it.
Actually editing is necessary. It is not "Life of Pie". It is "Life of Pi".
Kindly edit it.

Ya. you are correct. Thanks.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its ok. Actually I was wondering the meaning of the movie name. Can you just tell me what is "Pi"?
Its ok. Actually I was wondering the meaning of the movie name. Can you just tell me what is "Pi"?

The name of the boy in the movie who is in the lead role, who is the only survival after the ship sink is Piscine Molitor Patel. So, in short Piscine is named " Pi".

It will be another good film from holywood after avatar. I am very eager to watch the movie after seeing the trailer.
Life of Pi is yet to hit movie theaters.Pi, also titled π, is a 1998 American surrealist psychological thriller film written and directed by Darren Aronofsky.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9237]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
Ronark I liked the name of the movie. It makes the movie very interesting. I have seen its ad many a times on TV. It is nice to see.
Ronark I liked the name of the movie. It makes the movie very interesting. I have seen its ad many a times on TV. It is nice to see.

I am desperate to see this movie, but unfortunately I am living in small town, where hollywood movies are not shown in my town. So, I will have to download it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.