Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are different opinions regarding this and many dieticians now are of the opinion that one should eat fruits before meals to get the best possible effect and going on a fruit and fruit juice diet for a whole day once in a while has immense health and cosmetic/beauty benefits..

Irrespective of difference of opinions, i will see if a particular way of taking fruits is compatible to my system. then its my mode of taking the fruits. For example for the last 2 decades i'm habituated to take a banana every day morning. No unwanted effects were seen. So taking a fruit in the morning is my way. It may be other way for you

Time of eating anything does not matter so much. This is a matter of personal habit. But what is more important is food combination. any bad combination may be harmful. So, I avoid combinations. I remember that in an article, Sandhya wrote that fish and chicken should not be eaten together.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are different opinions regarding this and many dieticians now are of the opinion that one should eat fruits before meals to get the best possible effect and going on a fruit and fruit juice diet for a whole day once in a while has immense health and cosmetic/beauty benefits..

Irrespective of difference of opinions, i will see if a particular way of taking fruits is compatible to my system. then its my mode of taking the fruits. For example for the last 2 decades i'm habituated to take a banana every day morning. No unwanted effects were seen. So taking a fruit in the morning is my way. It may be other way for you

Time of eating anything does not matter so much. This is a matter of personal habit. But what is more important is food combination. any bad combination may be harmful. So, I avoid combinations. I remember that in an article, Sandhya wrote that fish and chicken should not be eaten together.

Of course bad food combinations lead to bad results.

Taking direct fruit is more better than having juice.

Fiber is valuable in a fruit. If taken in juice form you lose Fiber.
Fruits are good for health. All fruits are good source are fiber and vitamins.

Be positive
Yes the correct way to eat fruits is alone and on an empty stomach, not mixed with anything else. The best time would be the morning. It will detoxify your body. Fruit juice should not be mixed with sugar.

Mala Jaiswar
Yes the correct way to eat fruits is alone and on an empty stomach, not mixed with anything else. The best time would be the morning. It will detoxify your body. Fruit juice should not be mixed with sugar.

Yes, this is what I have been doing for the past 20 years.
Fruits are one of the more effective diet for the health improvement.
Fruits should be included in our daily diet, specially in breakfast and in lunch.
It will be better to take the fresh fruits juices or fruits shakes in breakfast, and take the fruits in raw form after the lunch.

Rutherford Health Club
Fruits should be included in our daily diet, specially in breakfast and in lunch.
It will be better to take the fresh fruits juices or fruits shakes in breakfast, and take the fruits in raw form after the lunch.

Clayton, Warm welcome to Boddunan Community. Hope you will rock here. All the Best!.

We have to wash the fruit thoroughly before we eat.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Personally I feel there is no right or wrong about eating fruits although there are many dos and don'ts being told.I and my family eat fruits whenever we feel like at any time of the day or at night and sometimes even eat only fruits the whole day and find that it really helps ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Eating a fruit without mixing with food, first thing in the morning after a glass of water would give the best results.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.