Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya we are not at all interested to join Love School. As I feel Love is produced from heart and we should deal such things by ourselves. Should not depend on others. Anyway I will be getting married after 6 months. So no use of such schools. I don't know about Asha :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Well anybody wants to join this school? :woohoo:

already married :blink: :( :( :(

unmarried girls can join..... :cheer: :cheer:
Asha, Sarala...... :laugh: :laugh:

Why not ? Unmarried will get valuable tips on how to maintain a blissful marital relationship
School to make people aware of relation ship is good but it is need for the people who does not aware of the importance of the relationship.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

School to make people aware of relation ship is good but it is need for the people who does not aware of the importance of the relationship.

everything can't work according to written rules in notebooks :lol: :lol: :lol:
same is the case of love....
we can't compel people to love, it just happens

Meera sandhu

everything can't work according to written rules in notebooks :lol: :lol: :lol:
same is the case of love....
we can't compel people to love, it just happens

Sandhya mam, we cant force or teach people to love. But we can teach the kid's what is love. Most of them teenagers don't know the meaning of love.
School to make people aware of relation ship is good but it is need for the people who does not aware of the importance of the relationship.[/quote

True, there is no institute bigger than life. Life. if carefully observed will offer plethora of things for us to learn.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.