One fine day young daughter comes home from her college and tells her mother that she has fallen in Love. Under such circumstances what will be the mother reaction? Can you imagine and share your views in this regards.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All would have different thoughts. Some mother can ask her daughter more about the boy, some could straight away tell her daughter to remain away from that boy.

Want to make each day Accountable

And surely some mother may tell their husband also but before that she must have shouted on her daughter also
Different mothers different reactions. :laugh:

But if a daughter tells her mother about it that means she shares that level of understanding with her mother. They maybe sharing more of a friendly kind of relation.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The girl is having daring to say to her mom, it means that she would had chosen a good boy, to whom she can introduced to her parents.

But if a daughter tells her mother about it that means she shares that level of understanding with her mother. They maybe sharing more of a friendly kind of relation.

i totally agree with you Asha. nicely said :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
Mostly mothers react more than fathers in case of girls marriage or marital life. I agree not all mother have same reaction. Some stay clam and analyze everything about the boy while other just shout and show they anger. The modern lifestyle has changed the thinking and there is no surprise if we see mother's insist their child to love someone. :laugh: ;)
What i think that if the mother shouts at the girl, then the matter can go worst. So, the mother should handle this issue, very firmly. Parents should investigate more about the boy, by calling him at their house or getting information in private.
If they think that the boy is good enough for my daughter, then there is no problem in proceeding further.

I would like to ask all the mothers here what kind of a mother would you want to be and why ..the one to whom her daughter shares even her boyfriend talks or the one with whom the daughter does not share such kind of things?

I would like to ask all the mothers here what kind of a mother would you want to be and why ..the one to whom her daughter shares even her boyfriend talks or the one with whom the daughter does not share such kind of things?

oh no :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

oh no :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Give it a thought! ;) Can be helpful to you in the coming years you know. :silly:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.