The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow!! amazing picture.. especially the kiss to pyramid king.. :woohoo: it look almost natural.. The picture shared by @Usha is famous and masterpiece. Yes, I too saw some where about that building it is really a great architecture.

With a couple of photos and Photoshop miracles can be created
Wow!! amazing picture.. especially the kiss to pyramid king.. :woohoo: it look almost natural.. The picture shared by @Usha is famous and masterpiece. Yes, I too saw some where about that building it is really a great architecture.

Better when there is no photoshop and done naturally....there are many such amazing photography that just happened like in my picture of Burj,not even planned, taken on the spur of the moment !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Better when there is no photoshop and done naturally....there are many such amazing photography that just happened like in my picture of Burj,not even planned, taken on the spur of the moment !

Sure. you are right. A spontaneous move really has its own stamp of excellence.
Wow.. That's great trick of photography.. I have seen such photos , but never tried them. Well, will get inspiration from this thread. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
It is very nice and good photography.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.