did any one demanded rice for one rupee? people must thrash such political promises.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please write in some details. Govt think so and for this they offers some.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I haven't heard about this latest 'offer' from the government. But I guess, it can come close on the heels of elections. So, definitely not doing :evil:
Bangal Govt, sometimes declared Rs2 per kg rice or wheat rs 3 per kg to poor.

Bangal Govt, sometimes declared Rs2 per kg rice or wheat rs 3 per kg to poor.

Can you please define "poor"? There are "poor" people in the country who are living a lavish life. And if the government had earlier said that it is possible to live in 35 paise per day, who is poor then?
One politician said this. There is no such defination of poor, but Govt has a level, I don't know the exact figure. Below that is called poor.(as per govt.)

i have heard many times, election manifesto given by politicians, "I will provide rice for poor in one rupee". I don't think it has occurred till now

Meera sandhu
One politician said this. There is no such defination of poor, but Govt has a level, I don't know the exact figure. Below that is called poor.(as per govt.)

Government, who? Government is also run by people na. Subtract people from Government and what do you have? Nothing. Everything depends on people, who are also a part of the Government.
did any one demanded rice for one rupee? people must thrash such political promises.

As per human physiology people never say no to any thing in their favor but they always jump to protest if you take any thing for them. As you know
2+2=4
3+1=4
1+3=4
government gives some thing to people to take it back some other way. Politics is a complex game.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i have heard many times, election manifesto given by politicians, "I will provide rice for poor in one rupee". I don't think it has occurred till now

Whatever. But isn't that like openly bribing people? Will it be wrong to interpret it that way? Many times some schemes are introduced when the elections are nearing.

TN government is providing rice at cheapest rate in the country. They are also providing other facilities as they promised. It is good to be poor in TN.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.