Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i have heard many times, election manifesto given by politicians, "I will provide rice for poor in one rupee". I don't think it has occurred till now

TN government is providing rice at cheapest rate in the country. They are also providing other facilities as they promised. It is good to be poor in TN.

Hahahaha. I think there is BJP government in Tamil Nadu. But how is the quality of the rice. At times the quality of the stuff on ration shops is too poor. I am not surprised if the eatables are sold at low cost.
i have heard many times, election manifesto given by politicians, "I will provide rice for poor in one rupee". I don't think it has occurred till now

TN government is providing rice at cheapest rate in the country. They are also providing other facilities as they promised. It is good to be poor in TN.

Hahahaha. I think there is BJP government in Tamil Nadu. But how is the quality of the rice. At times the quality of the stuff on ration shops is too poor. I am not surprised if the eatables are sold at low cost.

I am not sure but I think this is Jailalitha govt in TN. She is providing 1/rice to poor ones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In Tamilnadu there is no BJP government , it is AIADMK and Jayalalalutha is the CM and she is doing a good job of running the state although she has many corruption charges against her pending in various courts...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes there are some yojona and central Govt provides money and fund to supply this. Some state Govt also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Its not BJP. Its AIDMK, headed by Jayalalita. Quality ? What quality? What's Quality? We are Indians. We never heard of that.
in AP it is introduced. how ever the compensation is put on common man in the form of tax and abnormal price rise.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.

Its not BJP. Its AIDMK, headed by Jayalalita. Quality ? What quality? What's Quality? We are Indians. We never heard of that.

Oh sorry. I should not have asked that. My mistake. I should have known at least this thing when I am an Indian for the last 3+ decades.

Oh sorry. I should not have asked that. My mistake. I should have known at least this thing when I am an Indian for the last 3+ decades.

That's it. you are real, true and an intelligent Indian.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
People are not beggar.But govt told to give the people rupee one rice all this they are doing for the election.

Sharmistha Banerjee
free rice

In Tamilnadu now the rashion rice is free...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.