40% of income is spent on their standard of living and comforts, besides they get pension. are they rendering service or taking service from nation?

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes first they come saying that they will serve nation and people but after that they maintain themselves.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
I really find it hard to believe these promises by anyone now. A bulk of the amount is spent on these people. But why only them, I had read that crores of rupees were spent on Kasab. So, it is better to become a terrorist and not remain a common man, isn't it?
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
I really find it hard to believe these promises by anyone now. A bulk of the amount is spent on these people. But why only them, I had read that crores of rupees were spent on Kasab. So, it is better to become a terrorist and not remain a common man, isn't it?

Don't think so, the end of terrorist , you have seen.Hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't think so, the end of terrorist , you have seen.Hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I couldn't really interpret you what you were trying to say. Can you please elaborate a bit before laughing? :lol:
40% of income is spent on their standard of living and comforts, besides they get pension. are they rendering service or taking service from nation?

Blood sucking leeches are far better than these politician Parasites . They live on the common man's hard earned money.
Their perks are enough to take care of a whole community with free electricity,free calls,free internet usage,free cooking gas,free house,free travel and of course everything else there for grabbing and looting - In India Politician is the king and he can get away with anything ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

spoil milk in star hotel is no good for health.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Their perks are enough to take care of a whole community with free electricity,free calls,free internet usage,free cooking gas,free house,free travel and of course everything else there for grabbing and looting - In India Politician is the king and he can get away with anything ...

According to Anna Hazare, the politicians are the servants - the sevakas and the common man is the king. But in India it's the other way round. Really we don't deserve this freedom. Mr. Churchill was right in saying that Indians don't deserve freedom so soon.
I believe no one in our country is too brave to look at the expediture of our great politicians. If anyone gets This chace, I'm sure that he or she Will get heart attacked.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Some how the public are also responsible for it. As we elect those politician in vote.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.