We are not aware of the reasons behind many things that happen in our day to day lives.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10246]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some times it irritates other, so say sorry.
If heart stop more than that , then what will be? any example?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I wouldn't have posted this thread and you wouldn't have commented on the thread. Best examples

I wouldn't have posted this thread and you wouldn't have commented on the thread. Best examples

Hahahahha, Funny answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Hahahahha, Funny answer.

its my sincere effort to make Forums lively.
We are not aware of the reasons behind many things that happen in our day to day lives.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10246]}

Oh so when a person continue sneezing means his heart will effect more.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Whenever we sneeze we should cover our nose and mouth and say excuse me or sorry so that other won't feel any disturb.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Whenever we sneeze we should cover our nose and mouth and say excuse me or sorry so that other won't feel any disturb.

I'm afraid what you expressed is not the issue related to the thread.
yes, this is right, when we sneezze people feel bad as it is not good. So we need to say excuse me.
But i never know about the heart getting stop and all these reaasons. thank you rambabu ji

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, this is right, when we sneezze people feel bad as it is not good. So we need to say excuse me.
But i never know about the heart getting stop and all these reaasons. thank you rambabu ji

And i know some people (elders) say when youngsters sneeze, "Chiranjeeva" ( Long live.)
yes, you are right. and some people feel sentimental if anyone sneeze, then are goingc they stop the work which they are going to start.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.