The topic is locked.
I got my payment from Chitika of $11.61. However, I got only Rs. 138.40. I don't know what happened. I got paid through paypal. I think it is a huge cut. What should I do? Whom should I approach?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations for your payment! You need to approach chitika because Paypal does not charge such huge amounts. Check your Paypal account first, they clearly show exactly how much they have charged as their processing fees!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulations for your payment! You need to approach chitika because Paypal does not charge such huge amounts. Check your Paypal account first, they clearly show exactly how much they have charged as their processing fees!

Thanks! As far as PP is concerned, they havne't mentioned anything like fees. They have shown it 0. There's nothing cut as shown anywhere.

Thanks! As far as PP is concerned, they havne't mentioned anything like fees. They have shown it 0. There's nothing cut as shown anywhere.

I am not sure why this happened because they DO charge a small fee for each transaction, but from somewhere I read (not remembering now) their notification is off or something like that. I receive $10.50 in my PP account every month for which $0.52 is deducted as their fees, so on average I receive anything between 450 - 500 rs. as per dollar rate. so there is something totally wrong with your transaction as you have received such less amount! Approach chitika is my advice to you immediately seeking clarification.

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

I am not sure why this happened because they DO charge a small fee for each transaction, but from somewhere I read (not remembering now) their notification is off or something like that. I receive $10.50 in my PP account every month for which $0.52 is deducted as their fees, so on average I receive anything between 450 - 500 rs. as per dollar rate. so there is something totally wrong with your transaction as you have received such less amount! Approach chitika is my advice to you immediately seeking clarification.

Thanks for the advice. I just needed some words of wisdom and if you have experience yourself, that's good. I will write to Chitika right now.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I got my payment from Chitika of $11.61. However, I got only Rs. 138.40. I don't know what happened. I got paid through paypal. I think it is a huge cut. What should I do? Whom should I approach?

I find that strange since there is no deduction at all except the low conversion rates.In my case paypal automatically deposits any amount that gets credited to my account and I recently got a similar amount around 12 dollars which was Rs 620 plus paise.I feel that you should take this up with the paypal authorities as well as chitika..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

I find that strange since there is no deduction at all except the low conversion rates.In my case paypal automatically deposits any amount that gets credited to my account and I recently got a similar amount around 12 dollars which was Rs 620 plus paise.I feel that you should take this up with the paypal authorities as well as chitika..

Low conversion rate is understandable. But when I calculated the rate, it comes to something like Rs.52.34. But then the bucks in INR should have been more. Thanks, I will be writing to Chitika and PP both.

Pay pal is not charging for transfer money. You must be contact with Chitika. Check your transactions with paypal. It will clear that how must Chitika send you.

Pay pal is not charging for transfer money. You must be contact with Chitika. Check your transactions with paypal. It will clear that how must Chitika send you.

Oh that's an important point you raised - PayPal doesn't charge any bucks for transferring. But when I got a payment from my client a couple of months back, it cut 50 cents. Then how's that?

Oh that's an important point you raised - PayPal doesn't charge any bucks for transferring. But when I got a payment from my client a couple of months back, it cut 50 cents. Then how's that?

That is currency conversion rate for changing dollars into INR!

I think you should do is to contact admin of chitika to resolve this as Paypal never deducts money. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.