When Sreeshant, Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan were arrested, they had been brought as normal criminals with their faces covered. I didn't understand why. After all, their entire porfiles and lots of photos are all over the cricketing sites. It's not that their facial identity is unknown.........
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think that was just a formality by these three players to show the world that they are really ashamed of their doings.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
I think that was just a formality by these three players to show the world that they are really ashamed of their doings.

But I don't think they wore it on their own. There might have certainly been guidelines from the police officials to take them in that way.
Probably they did not want to show you their smiles that the judiciary has no law against the and they will be set free soon, maybe a ban of few years but money is already in their pockets. I have seen many episodes before.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii, Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Probably they did not want to show you their smiles that the judiciary has no law against the and they will be set free soon, maybe a ban of few years but money is already in their pockets. I have seen many episodes before.

I think they should also be stripped off their money apart from banning them for life. I don't think any lesser punishment will be sufficient.
When Sreeshant, Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan were arrested, they had been brought as normal criminals with their faces covered. I didn't understand why. After all, their entire porfiles and lots of photos are all over the cricketing sites. It's not that their facial identity is unknown.........

because they could not face public so they covered their face.

because they could not face public so they covered their face.

Oh yes, they could not face the people around as they were facing the music..........

But I don't think they wore it on their own. There might have certainly been guidelines from the police officials to take them in that way.

This is correct. Covering faces of accused is police procedure.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But in that case, I don't see any reason why their faces should be covered. Was Sanjay Dutt's face covered when he had comparatively been involved in more serious crimes?

But in that case, I don't see any reason why their faces should be covered. Was Sanjay Dutt's face covered when he had comparatively been involved in more serious crimes?

The face covered according to police procedure. Law and order is a state subject and so there is possibility of different rules in various states.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think that the procedure of covering faces of the accused while they are being taken in custody handcuffed is for their security. It is possible to create confusion about the accused's identity to public since there is always a danger of the accused being attacked by self-proclaimed vigilantes!

Well, another reasoning that they are ashamed to face people might also be right!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.