Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually this procedure is to protect the identity because law says 'one is innocent unless proved otherwise, so they do it to keep their identity undisclosed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually this procedure is to protect the identity because law says 'one is innocent unless proved otherwise, so they do it to keep their identity undisclosed.

But practically speaking, in this case, whose identity are they trying to close anyways?

But practically speaking, in this case, whose identity are they trying to close anyways?

They are bound to keep going as per instructions, we know about people but we cannot photograph them while police carrying them after arresting.

If so, not covering face of Sanjay Dutt is well explained. Sanjay Dutt is not an accused but a convict and hence his identity need not be hidden. On the other hand, the Cricket players are being investigated and they are not yet convicts. so their face needs be covered.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

If so, not covering face of Sanjay Dutt is well explained. Sanjay Dutt is not an accused but a convict and hence his identity need not be hidden. On the other hand, the Cricket players are being investigated and they are not yet convicts. so their face needs be covered.

That's true, once convicted the faces are not covered because the stage of identity parade is over by then.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Because they cant face the people...or might be it a police procedure....

That's true, once convicted the faces are not covered because the stage of identity parade is over by then.

That may be true what you said. But don't you think in this case it was just a formality, as if no one knew their faces......or who they were....... :woohoo: :woohoo:

That may be true what you said. But don't you think in this case it was just a formality, as if no one knew their faces......or who they were....... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Probably a case of false shame and outraged dignity!!! :evil: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

Probably a case of false shame and outraged dignity!!! :evil: :laugh:

Yes, that looks rather practical answer. But they could have come out shamelessly like that, I am sure, hadn't their faces been covered.
Covering face is one of the procedure of court.
After investigation, If the person found innocent, He released cleanly.

I think, Sreesanth is guilty and crying with covering his face. :laugh: :laugh:

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.