Most psycho analysts feel that the majority of us have some corner of our lives where we feel we have failed- may be because we have never tried, having been programmed as children to believe that we may not succeed- using Mind Power effectively will make us realise how easy it is to change all this to become more effective and confident, in other words to alter your self image...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
With self - esteem injected in the formative years in a child one can arrest the destructive mind set.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Whenever I hear someone using negative terms, I feel disappointed but then I feel that my feeling will lead me to negativeness. I try to make them belive that nothing is impossible if you think the right way, just grab the opportunities and be there where you deserve.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Positive and negative are just two sides of the same coin. There can be no positive unless there is negative side of this. What we need to live well is to just recognize our potential. Every one differs from others. No amount of positive thinking will substantially enhance your mental and physical efficiency. You must understand yourself and discover your positive as well as negative traits. Then you may benefit by using your best. Any amount of positive thinking will not convert your negative traits to positive and the positive to negative. Understand yourself and your real self confidence comes to surface.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Positive and negative are just two sides of the same coin. There can be no positive unless there is negative side of this. What we need to live well is to just recognize our potential. Every one differs from others. No amount of positive thinking will substantially enhance your mental and physical efficiency. You must understand yourself and discover your positive as well as negative traits. Then you may benefit by using your best. Any amount of positive thinking will not convert your negative traits to positive and the positive to negative. Understand yourself and your real self confidence comes to surface.

I agree , just thinking is not enough, one needs to analyse and understand ones own weaknesses and strength, only then can we see any positive results..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Negativity is the result of fear.Fear of failure, Fear of rejection. Only confidence in a person can thwart the negativity.
Negativity is the result of fear.Fear of failure, Fear of rejection. Only confidence in a person can thwart the negativity.

Thats very true ! We start our life with negativity, No is the irst word that registers in a childs mind since he/she is perpetually being cautioned against something or the other, so it is but natural that they grwo with fear and insecurity...

Thats very true ! We start our life with negativity, No is the irst word that registers in a childs mind since he/she is perpetually being cautioned against something or the other, so it is but natural that they grwo with fear and insecurity...

For the same reason, he becomes a cynic. Doubts his own shadow. He looks at Everyone as if they are scheming against him.

For the same reason, he becomes a cynic. Doubts his own shadow. He looks at Everyone as if they are scheming against him.

Yes thats true ! There is no need to be a daredevil with regard to evrything but there should be a balance in everythig we do in life and welcome any changes instead of remaining stuck in a grove all the time...I have an uncle who has never gone outside Mangalore district because he cannot live without boiled rice konji in the morning and boiled rice for lunch, that too the same muddy reddish brown variety that is grown here ! I find that too much...But he doesn't seem to regret not having gone anywhere ! :huh:

Yes thats true ! There is no need to be a daredevil with regard to evrything but there should be a balance in everythig we do in life and welcome any changes instead of remaining stuck in a grove all the time...I have an uncle who has never gone outside Mangalore district because he cannot live without boiled rice konji in the morning and boiled rice for lunch, that too the same muddy reddish brown variety that is grown here ! I find that too much...But he doesn't seem to regret not having gone anywhere ! :huh:

Change is the only constant. Wisdom lies in adapting to the change. Those who refuse to change will be left behind.
Thank you said by: suni51

I agree but some times old values are still applicable and a change may spoil the fun. But change according to situation is alright.

Change is the only constant. Wisdom lies in adapting to the change. Those who refuse to change will be left behind.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.