Marriage was fixed, Engagement party was arranged by the family of Bride. In engagement they forgot to provide Ghee at the time of having lunch. So the Groom family fought for that small issue and the marriage was cancelled.

Marriage is a prestige or the understanding between the Bride and the Groom??
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Marriage was fixed, Engagement party was arranged by the family of Bride. In engagement they forgot to provide Ghee at the time of having lunch. So the Groom family fought for that small issue and the marriage was cancelled.

The bride is lucky. Who knows what stupidity she would face after marriage in such obstinate family.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sounds silly. Yes, there are some beliefs and customs in some regions where in , the groom's family members and their relatives think that they are superior and they can demand from the bride's family anything they like.If they are not satisfied they can even cancel the marriage that has been fixed.
That's really shame, I am happy for bride that she survives :) These kinds of traditions should chance in the future if we want to be called educated :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You are true., we all should be happy that the Girls life is saved
I am having mixed feelings, I wish they had provided ghee in my marriage but then I remembered that everything is cooked in ghee so there was n need of ghee. But one thing is for sure, ghee should not be a reason for a broken marriage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The bride is lucky. Who knows what stupidity she would face after marriage in such obstinate family.
Do agree with you. Groom who could not support the bride for such a silly reasons cannot make her happy and would feel glad with what happened. However it's really unfortunate that it went till marriage, and I guess they spent a lot of money and more than that it really hurt her if she was already prepared to be the member of that family.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It is good that the grooms family showed their true colors right at the beginning ! The girl should be thankful to be out of such an alliance..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True! She is really lucky to escape from such a family.
And look from the other angle, if she would have married in that family, the love for ghee of that family would have spoiled her figure too early than it normally takes. good riddance. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What happen it wad nice one. Groom's family are stupid one. In these brides are aware. I listen many time that bride refuse to marry for stupid behaviour of groom or his family members.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.