Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is funny and irritating too as still there are people who can cancell marriage for just a small reason. But of course it was better for the bride as who knows what they would have demanded from her parents after getting married with this guy. :evil:
Stupidity has no limits in some cases. Nonetheless the girl was saved from the weirdly weird family. :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Stupidity has no limits in some cases. Nonetheless the girl was saved from the weirdly weird family. :laugh:

Every girl should be opposed any stupid demands of groom family. It is the only way to give the lesson to grooms family for their clumsy.
This is funny and irritating too as still there are people who can cancell marriage for just a small reason. But of course it was better for the bride as who knows what they would have demanded from her parents after getting married with this guy. :evil:

Oh Yes, I agree ghee is costly item and pure ghee is rarely found these days so father of the girl saved from lot of problems in future also. I think parents should keep a close watch on such matters. They should never sucumb to such demands which may take an ugly shape later on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Oh Yes, I agree ghee is costly item and pure ghee is rarely found these days so father of the girl saved from lot of problems in future also. I think parents should keep a close watch on such matters. They should never sucumb to such demands which may take an ugly shape later on.

That definitely would have taken ugly shape in future. Who knows they would have asked money after marriage. :evil:

That definitely would have taken ugly shape in future. Who knows they would have asked money after marriage. :evil:

Money is not a problem SJ the value of rupee is going down but rates of ghee are too high, every time the relatives of bridegroom visited brides Mayka would have used lot of ghee costing them too much. Good riddance. God saved them from lots of problems. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Money is not a problem SJ the value of rupee is going down but rates of ghee are too high, every time the relatives of bridegroom visited brides Mayka would have used lot of ghee costing them too much. Good riddance. God saved them from lots of problems. ;)

After marriage many occasion come when grooms family demands gift and money form brides family. I read that some grooms demands gift for their friends .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.