Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
His form was dipping downwards, he has taken right decision, and a fitting farewell of 74 runs in his last innings and India won the series, and a good farewell speech, in which he mentions names of his contemporaries of Dravid, Laxman, Khumble but ignored Ganguly?

He has ignored many other good players. May be he remembered his good friends.

Sachine is retired and we will not see him on ground. I think this chapter is closed.
His form was dipping downwards, he has taken right decision, and a fitting farewell of 74 runs in his last innings and India won the series, and a good farewell speech, in which he mentions names of his contemporaries of Dravid, Laxman, Khumble but ignored Ganguly?

It may not be intentional. It should not be blown up and viewed under a magnifying glass.
Sachin Tendulkar has received Bharat Ratna which he has denoted to all the mothers of India.
Giving Bharatratna to Sachin has opened a pandoras box since there are many more older,eminent people more desereving than him to receive the award , who have all been overlooked in a moment of euphoria created by the media ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Giving Bharatratna to Sachin has opened a pandoras box since there are many more older,eminent people more desereving than him to receive the award , who have all been overlooked in a moment of euphoria created by the media ...

Yes, it has opened Pandora's box. BJP was the first claimant. Today, media is filled with ,"Why not Bajpayee for Bharat Ratna "?
Sachin is much different than the other players. I feel he deserve Bharat Ratna. He is the only cricketer in India who scores first which becomes history later.

Yes, it has opened Pandora's box. BJP was the first claimant. Today, media is filled with ,"Why not Bajpayee for Bharat Ratna "?

Other than Vajpayee there are other sportsperson who deserve the Bharat ratna ...I personally feel that instead of piling on all the accolades on one person why not consider others as well....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If I leave out our past masters who did us proud even in days when there was very little financial impetus and incentive and media hype was not even in words, why don't we give V.Anand the chess legend the highest recognition that has been due long enough?
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.