The whole Tehelka episode makes one wonder whether we need sting operations at all? No doubt a few culprits were caught and punished , but when a nexus forms between the sting operators and a political party, chances are that the opposition whichever it mmay be is the one that is going to be the target.The others get away...Listening to the many discussions on the media what I have perceived is that almost all these sting operators have god fathers belonging to one political party or the other, so it does not help at all in erradicating corruption ! Please share your views...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10895]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a product which has come to us courtesy the availability and accessibility of latest technological tools and gadgets. Whatever name you give it, it is here to stay.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, usha manohar
It is a product which has come to us courtesy the availability and accessibility of latest technological tools and gadgets. Whatever name you give it, it is here to stay.

Yes I guess so ! They are also becoming complicated now with different operators coming into the play and may be even stinging each other lol.... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I guess so ! They are also becoming complicated now with different operators coming into the play and may be even stinging each other lol.... :cheer:

Yes, you can see how the King of Stings is stung now!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Let them sting as much as they can to our ultimate benefit. At least the people of this country would get a peep into dark goings-on of Indian politics!! :lol: :lol:
The whole Tehelka episode makes one wonder whether we need sting operations at all? No doubt a few culprits were caught and punished , but when a nexus forms between the sting operators and a political party, chances are that the opposition whichever it mmay be is the one that is going to be the target.The others get away...Listening to the many discussions on the media what I have perceived is that almost all these sting operators have god fathers belonging to one political party or the other, so it does not help at all in erradicating corruption ! Please share your views...

It does not matter that who is target. Removal of corruption is not possible with string operation because courts don't accept it as evidance. But with string opertation peoples know about reality of political parties and its members.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Sting operation is very important in some cases. Many white collar criminal remain in veil. Their heinous crimes must come in front of the world.
What I feel that there is nothing wrong in these operations. We get to know about our respected so called big ones doing amazing things which we common people cannot even imagine or dream about them. Some could be fabricated but at least the innocent ones get an idea about weird side of the life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, usha manohar
Sting operations without partiality, Tehlaka has been doing tremendous works, but all its stings are aiming at one political party as if the other party is sacrosanct, this reduces the respects and demonize sting operations.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Some times I really think such sting operations are necessary to bring criminals especially the hi-profile socialite categories to book, but when we see the kind of dirt that is unburied to keep each of these operators one notch above their competitors, one begins to think that such operations are quite unnecessary, also seeing that most of the accused caught are never seen punished, one wonders about the futility of it all. Also by making hype about such operations, everyone is distracted from more critical issues!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Everything can be misused or fabricated. Sting oprerations can also be. But even these have their utility.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It does not matter that who is target. Removal of corruption is not possible with string operation because courts don't accept it as evidance. But with string opertation peoples know about reality of political parties and its members.

Of course if there is concrete evidence sting operation results are admissible in courts,We see how Bangaru Laxman of BJP got his due after such a sting operation by Tehelka.The problem is that Tehelka is a stooge of Congress so it targets only BJP ! It is now ironic that a BJP run state Goa is nailing him down...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.