Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it is the case as few are targeted and most of the corrupted people get away. But in some way its good as few of corrupted people are exposed. :)
Yes it is the case as few are targeted and most of the corrupted people get away. But in some way its good as few of corrupted people are exposed. :)

true, but very few are exposed really. I have a gut feeling that in most such cases the operators contact the target first and when a suitable deal is not reached upon then only they make it public. Money is the motto in most such operations. Either money or opposition parties.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

true, but very few are exposed really. I have a gut feeling that in most such cases the operators contact the target first and when a suitable deal is not reached upon then only they make it public. Money is the motto in most such operations. Either money or opposition parties.

It happens in most of the cases when the deal fails. One of the involved members in the failed deal will initiate such sting operation. It's good, in such cases whatever may be the reason, truth sees the light.
Tehelka was probably one of the foremost in the game of sting operation but now there are so many of them doing it...I was watching to day how the political parties are going hammer and tongs to sling mud on each other therby encouraging the sting operators...new ones are cobra post expose and operation blue virus ! :huh: :dry:

To me it is full turning of the wheel! If you remember one of the biggest success that this so-called sting operation achieved was catching the president of one biggest political parties in India in the act - Bangaru Laxman and do not forget that this political outfit was sermonizing on value-based politics!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: The wheel turned half of its circle and now the sting-operator-in-chief is in all kinds of knots for his naughty behavio :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: r!!!!
The whole Tehelka episode makes one wonder whether we need sting operations at all? No doubt a few culprits were caught and punished , but when a nexus forms between the sting operators and a political party, chances are that the opposition whichever it mmay be is the one that is going to be the target.The others get away...Listening to the many discussions on the media what I have perceived is that almost all these sting operators have god fathers belonging to one political party or the other, so it does not help at all in erradicating corruption ! Please share your views...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10895]}

It does not matter that who is target. Removal of corruption is not possible with string operation because courts don't accept it as evidance. But with string opertation peoples know about reality of political parties and its members.

Of course if there is concrete evidence sting operation results are admissible in courts,We see how Bangaru Laxman of BJP got his due after such a sting operation by Tehelka.The problem is that Tehelka is a stooge of Congress so it targets only BJP ! It is now ironic that a BJP run state Goa is nailing him down...

It is not a problem if Tehelka is a stooge of congress than some one may be stooge of BJP and other parties. The principal aim is lifting veil.
The whole Tehelka episode makes one wonder whether we need sting operations at all? No doubt a few culprits were caught and punished , but when a nexus forms between the sting operators and a political party, chances are that the opposition whichever it mmay be is the one that is going to be the target.The others get away...Listening to the many discussions on the media what I have perceived is that almost all these sting operators have god fathers belonging to one political party or the other, so it does not help at all in erradicating corruption ! Please share your views...

It does not matter that who is target. Removal of corruption is not possible with string operation because courts don't accept it as evidance. But with string opertation peoples know about reality of political parties and its members.

Of course if there is concrete evidence sting operation results are admissible in courts,We see how Bangaru Laxman of BJP got his due after such a sting operation by Tehelka.The problem is that Tehelka is a stooge of Congress so it targets only BJP ! It is now ironic that a BJP run state Goa is nailing him down...

It is not a problem if Tehelka is a stooge of congress than some one may be stooge of BJP and other parties. The principal aim is lifting veil.

If the intention and objective of sting operation is to expose the evils of the society, let them be there.i don't see anything wrong in such operations.

If the intention and objective of sting operation is to expose the evils of the society, let them be there.i don't see anything wrong in such operations.

That's the reason I maintain that let them - both victims and their tormentors - go to anywhere they like and leave some concrete benefits for us!!! :lol: :lol:

Yes, all string operation are perform with intention. They want to catch evils of our country with red hands.

Yes, all string operation are perform with intention. They want to catch evils of our country with red hands.

Operations like these per se are not problems. Rather I would tend to treat them as solutions but we have to be mindful of people like Tejpals, who are satans and saints rolled into one!!!

Definitely money is. They do it for money to defame certain people. Suny but sometimes they do it genuinely also I remember many years back they did it for Asha Ram Bapu but they could not do it fully otherwise he would have been caught many years back. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.