The topic is locked.
Most people have either yellow or yellowing teeth and there are many reasons for this including faulty brushing habits..There are other reasons as well which contributes this factor! click on the link to know the reasons and some remedial meaures...
http://periclean.com/yellowing-teeth-and-your-brushing-habits/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Indeed there are valuable tips in the article. Teeth health is must for overall health including digestive system. Teeth also add to beauty.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
As the link says, there are several reasons for yellow teeth. Advancing age and use of tobacco are two reasons among many. I go for grandma remedies. Baking soda, a common ingredient in everybody's kitchen cabinet is the most effective way to remove yellowness in the teeth. Just brushing with a small pinch of Baking soda will do the miracle.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I too prefer using time tested remedies like mixing salt with lime juice and brushing teeth with this mixture every fortnight.It really is effective and brings a sparkle to your teeth !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nice and useful tips to all.There are many reasons for yellow teeth.
Taking too much tea, coffee , wine is the primary reason for yellow teeth.
Use "Colgate Visible White" toothpaste. It is a good for avoid getting a yellow teeth.

Be positive
I too prefer using time tested remedies like mixing salt with lime juice and brushing teeth with this mixture every fortnight.It really is effective and brings a sparkle to your teeth !

I use salt, lime mixture too and it gives the best results, but sometimes I don't like to have the sour taste of limes so then i use a mix of baking soda and salt, it is equally effective in whitening the teeth.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The teeth of smokers are yellow and yes baking soda is a usefull equipments to remove it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The teeth of smokers are yellow and yes baking soda is a usefull equipments to remove it.

Its an ingredient and not equipment, both have quite different meanings and just think about it, what will happen if you try to stick a piece of equipment in your teeth! :evil: :woohoo:

Its an ingredient and not equipment, both have quite different meanings and just think about it, what will happen if you try to stick a piece of equipment in your teeth! :evil: :woohoo:

ya you are true and in our childhood we have used lemon and salt many times.

Well, yes, it is a time-tested recipe in use from a very very long time! :whistle:

Well, yes, it is a time-tested recipe in use from a very very long time! :whistle:

Ha ha. Now paste is readymade and easy to take in brush. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.