Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is great and these are real news but sadly national news ignore this. I could hope for a new news channel who could bring these type of news only for development of society.

http://mohanmekap.com/

That is great and these are real news but sadly national news ignore this. I could hope for a new news channel who could bring these type of news only for development of society.

It was covered by national media. see the first page of the thread.

Yes we always hear about only injustices and tragedies in the news today. Such inspirational story of human will rarely gets any coverage. More positive stories should be featured on the news.

Yes we always hear about only injustices and tragedies in the news today. Such inspirational story of human will rarely gets any coverage. More positive stories should be featured on the news.

This news was covered by Rediff. com which covers almost all the news channels . You can verify from the link i provided.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.