Kejriwal has yet agin been slapped by an individual and such things have been happening time and again with politicians belonging to different parties.I feel this is a very dangerous practice and no matter what people should never resort to physical assualt of another individual.Strict action should be taken against such people..What do you all say ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kejriwal has yet agin been slapped by an individual and such things have been happening time and again with politicians belonging to different parties.I feel this is a very dangerous practice and no matter what people should never resort to physical assualt of another individual.Strict action should be taken against such people..What do you all say ?

Its political goondaism patronized and institutionalized by our Politicians. On the said incident Kejriwal while thanking the assailant said in no uncertain terms none can dampen my spirits to go ahead.
One or two times seems it is natural and trespasser can have it, but how come five times, and that too at the onset of elections, there are many theories to believe, it is people to decide.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
It is certainly not the right thing to do, instead of slapping or throwing shoes as has been the practice lately, there are other ways of attracting attention to issues or concerns these people want the politician to look at. But then this kind of slapping and beating attitude is the one that has been invented and made famous by politicians themselves. So what can any one else do?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

After the slapping incident, Kejriwal went to the auto driver's home and offered him a bouquet of flowers. Moved by this gesture the auto driver admitted that he committed the mistake and he was repenting. He has confirmed that no man was behind this incident.
I personally feel that, this kind of behavior has to do with our parenting and schooling which is definitely falling far below the expected standards...In India we think nothing of hitting a child at the slightest provocation and the excuse given is that it has to be done for discipling ! Psycho analysts will say that it is because the person is unable to take a balanced view and vents out his or her own frustrations on the child...The child grows up with the idea that physical violence is ok as and when he or she thinks it is right. We see the mother hitting her grown up son or daughter in most of our movies and noone thinks it is wrong !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha
I uphold your views on parenting.. The seed of behavior is sown in the formative years. Home is the Prep School. Parents are the child's earliest teachers. Parents blame the schooling and teachers for the erratic behaviour of their child conveniently forgetting that the product they handed over to the school is groomed by them only.
@Usha
I uphold your views on parenting.. The seed of behavior is sown in the formative years. Home is the Prep School. Parents are the child's earliest teachers. Parents blame the schooling and teachers for the erratic behaviour of their child conveniently forgetting that the product they handed over to the school is groomed by them only.

Exactly ! I see most parents defending their children without bothering to think for a moment if there is any chance whether their children have made a mistake. Mistakes are small and can easily be corrected in children which will have far reaching implications.But once they become adults it is very difficult to correct wayward and uncivilized behavior !

Ethical or otherwise, slapping Kejriwal seems to be really profitable for the AAP. Each time Kejriwal is attacked or slapped, there is a marked surge in donation amounts to the AAP. Really suspicious and worth investigating!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/A-slap-worth-Rs-85-lakh-AAP-coffers-swell-every-time-Kejriwal-attacked/articleshow/33526813.cms

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Usha

Exactly ! I see most parents defending their children without bothering to think for a moment if there is any chance whether their children have made a mistake. Mistakes are small and can easily be corrected in children which will have far reaching implications.But once they become adults it is very difficult to correct wayward and uncivilized behavior !

There is a saying in Telugu, "A sapling can be bent as we like.. But not when it grows to a full fledged sturdy tree."
Let there be any political deffernces with any party and leader. Physical assualt is no way to protest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.