Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let there be any political deffernces with any party and leader. Physical assualt is no way to protest.

I agree with you. Only cowards who cannot argue and convince their opponents will resort to physical assault.
Ethical or otherwise, slapping Kejriwal seems to be really profitable for the AAP. Each time Kejriwal is attacked or slapped, there is a marked surge in donation amounts to the AAP. Really suspicious and worth investigating!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/A-slap-worth-Rs-85-lakh-AAP-coffers-swell-every-time-Kejriwal-attacked/articleshow/33526813.cms

I too read about this, it is surprising ! However the recent one ended on a good note for Kejriwal since the driver was genuinely sorry for what he did !
I find the slap as bad as sychopants falling at the feet of the political leaders ! disgusting ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Ethical or otherwise, slapping Kejriwal seems to be really profitable for the AAP. Each time Kejriwal is attacked or slapped, there is a marked surge in donation amounts to the AAP. Really suspicious and worth investigating!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/A-slap-worth-Rs-85-lakh-AAP-coffers-swell-every-time-Kejriwal-attacked/articleshow/33526813.cms

I too read about this, it is surprising ! However the recent one ended on a good note for Kejriwal since the driver was genuinely sorry for what he did !
I find the slap as bad as sychopants falling at the feet of the political leaders ! disgusting ...

Some news papers described the incident with the headline, "Kejriwal's Gandhigiri."
I feel it is a well scripted drama, and it just happens when campaigning of Delhi election comes to halt and it enable him to come to lime light.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I agree that slapping them is equally disgusting as licking their feet! But I feel what Mohan is saying might be true, because all the news of attacks on AK has happened shortly after news of little or no response to his meetings! :whistle:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, usha manohar
Throwing shoes or slapping others is wrong practise. Its very unfortunate that the number of such cases are increasing all over the world. Yesterday too there was a news about someone throwing shoes at Hillary Clinton. As Kalyani said, there are better ways of bringing attention to an issue instead of slapping or throwing shoes. Sometimes I feel that some of these people do such things only to get their few minutes of fame.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Throwing shoes or slapping others is wrong practise. Its very unfortunate that the number of such cases are increasing all over the world. Yesterday too there was a news about someone throwing shoes at Hillary Clinton. As Kalyani said, there are better ways of bringing attention to an issue instead of slapping or throwing shoes. Sometimes I feel that some of these people do such things only to get their few minutes of fame.

Yes. It's the craze to hog limelight. For this, people don't hesitate to do extrely uncivilized deeds.
But in the Kejriwal's incident it was a deed by an auto driver who slapped Kejriwal in a fit of momentary anger. Later the auto driver repented. Anyhow such incidents show the perpetrators in poor light.

What happened to Hilary is a stray case sicnce it does not normally happen there but here in our country people dont think twice about such things, that they are committing an illegal act by resorting to physical violence ...You see this happening in serials and films, people slapping each other as if it is the done thing !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What happened to Hilary is a stray case sicnce it does not normally happen there but here in our country people dont think twice about such things, that they are committing an illegal act by resorting to physical violence ...You see this happening in serials and films, people slapping each other as if it is the done thing !

Politics at one point, used to be a dignified and sophisticated affair where people involved were truly cultured, but lately it has been reduced to crass hooliganism, especially since petty criminals and unscrupulous kinds were given free entry. Since then, such practices of open insults, mud slinging etc. has become the norm of the day. It is not surprising that even public now do not think about resorting to such means to gain attention./ Unless there is a marked change in political scenario, public too will not see it right to mend their ways!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
This reminds me of those good old days when politicians used to respect each other irrespective of their party affiliations. I remember a story told by my father about an incident in the parliament sessions.
Whe Ram Manohar lohia, suggested a relevant amendment to the proposal of Nehru, Nehru was so impressed ,he rose up from his seat went all the way to Ram Manohar Lohia and embraced him.
And now? Mikes break. Abuses hurled.fist fights break in.
What a contrast!!!e
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.