In Gita Sri Krishna speaks about the essentials of Karma or duty...without work and discipline our life can never be fulfilling. According to Gandhiji there are few dangers that has to be avoided to keep ones integrity and virtue intact !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11094]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mahatma was a visionary. He has foreseen all the dangers enlisted, now happening around us.
Mahatma was a visionary. He has foreseen all the dangers enlisted, now happening around us.

I too felt the same, esp the observation about wealth without work and politics without principle ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Gita Sri Krishna speaks about the essentials of Karma or duty...without work and discipline our life can never be fulfilling. According to Gandhiji there are few dangers that has to be avoided to keep ones integrity and virtue intact !

I really liked all the points but the best points in my opinion are 1,2,and 3.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I really liked all the points but the best points in my opinion are 1,2,and 3.

I liked point 7. This is true reflection of the present day political scenario.

The last one is true....... Our Principle less Politician spoil our country..................
Gandhiji has seen this condition of 'Politics without Principle" long ago. The degradation of politics has a long history.

the seventh prinicple is lost in politcal sphere as there is hardly any principle in politics. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

It just goes to show what a visionary he was, able to forsee what could happen when people get too much power in their hands..I am sure he wd disgusted with his own disciples and their families in the present day political scenario !!!

What I feel is death has proved a boon to him, thereby ending all the tortuous mental agony in one stroke. Had he lived today, everyday he would have died.
He predicted all this before independence. What a forecasting thinking it is. He know what will happen after independence. Gandhiji suggested to dissolve the congress party after its completion of aim of getting independence for the nation but we are still putting our vote to such political party.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.