Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The link.provided is working fine , however, the reasons given are quite silly because no one uses WhatsApp for any of those reasons. One can understand the usefulness of any app only when it is used ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Whatsapp is a good app which instantly connects users. Those who do not like it may not use it but do not justify by being critical and ascribibg imaginary motives.

vijay wrote:

Whatsapp is a good app which instantly connects users. Those who do not like it may not use it but do not justify by being critical and ascribibg imaginary motives.

I did not like Whatsapp. That is why I do not use. I am not critical, i expressed my view.

If you have self control and know how to wisely use these social media or apps, You benefit. But if you fall prey to the addiction, it effects everything and especially your quality time with your family. So self control is the mantra.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Whether it is social media or anything else, time management is always a good skill to learn as it will save time by minimizing the time we waste in not so important things in our life. Social media is a good platform to communicate urgent messages or marketing a brand. The time we spend on social media is to be decided by a person, in order, not to miss out with the important things that we were supposed to do as every person has twenty four hours in a day. How we manage our twenty four hours is up to us.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Whether it is social media or anything else, time management is always a good skill to learn as it will save time by minimizing the time we waste in not so important things in our life. Social media is a good platform to communicate urgent messages or marketing a brand. The time we spend on social media is to be decided by a person, in order, not to miss out with the important things that we were supposed to do as every person has twenty four hours in a day. How we manage our twenty four hours is up to us.

I agree. The social media and technological devices become our masters if we lack self discipline and wisdom to use them only at appropriate times and for appropriate reasons. It is quite evident once we look around us that people,  as a general, lack this wisdom and so technology is being abused and becomes the reason for irritation and annoyance to others. So we must discipline ourselves in terms of time and reasons that we spend on such sites and devices.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree at times it can become a nuisance when you are in the middle of conversation and suddenly a msg flashes and the person you are speaking to is busy checking the msg and posting simply nodding her head ..I just stop speaking at such times and turn my attention to my own mobile  phone. This makes them realise and turn off the phone because as a rule I never check my phone when I have guests or am conversing with someone..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I agree at times it can become a nuisance when you are in the middle of conversation and suddenly a msg flashes and the person you are speaking to is busy checking the msg and posting simply nodding her head ..I just stop speaking at such times and turn my attention to my own mobile  phone. This makes them realise and turn off the phone because as a rule I never check my phone when I have guests or am conversing with someone..

I have experienced it many a times. I have parents who come to me for ways to spend quality time with their children and while they are waiting outside my room, I can see them busy on their mobile and the child tries to say something to them. In my school, many of them will be on phone while they come to pick their child. They might be in a talk or messaging and keep nodding to the child who is brimming with happenings of the day. And then they want tips to spend quality time with their child. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I have experienced it many a times. I have parents who come to me for ways to spend quality time with their children and while they are waiting outside my room, I can see them busy on their mobile and the child tries to say something to them. In my school, many of them will be on phone while they come to pick their child. They might be in a talk or messaging and keep nodding to the child who is brimming with happenings of the day. And then they want tips to spend quality time with their child. 

Some introspection and self analysis goes a long way in mending relationships. I sincerely believe in quality time rather than quantity..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.