Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lol.. Yes those things happens to many people whatever mentioned in the article. But yes there are many benefits of it too..

Yes. has to be seen and verified. If the user is convinced about the benefits, yes by all means he can go for this Android.
Lol.. Yes those things happens to many people whatever mentioned in the article. But yes there are many benefits of it too..

Sometimes, I feel there are more disadvantages, other than what is already mentioned in this link. People like browsing even when dining out or having lunch with their family. People are clicking pictures no because they wish to keep it as a token of memory but to upload on social media.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Sometimes, I feel there are more disadvantages, other than what is already mentioned in this link. People like browsing even when dining out or having lunch with their family. People are clicking pictures no because they wish to keep it as a token of memory but to upload on social media.

It's exactly you have to use your discretion. No body knows better than you about your needs preferences and priorities.

It's exactly you have to use your discretion. No body knows better than you about your needs preferences and priorities.

Yes people should have to use their discretion. I saw several person without updating the antivirus software and never check the system periodically. These systems are mostly get hacked.

Yes people should have to use their discretion. I saw several person without updating the antivirus software and never check the system periodically. These systems are mostly get hacked.

If people do not use discretion before buying the gadget, who is the loser ? No use of repenting once you bought the gadget.

Yes.. That's true for sure. It is like they are being habitual of doing this. Social sites are like their part of life.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. That's true for sure. It is like they are being habitual of doing this. Social sites are like their part of life.

Be it a system or a gadget, nothing comes in I perfect form. If manufacturers make a gadget with all perfect features, their business will come to a grinding halt. Moreover, with changing times and people's needs, it becomes essential for the manufacturers to meet the ever changing requirements of the people or customers.

So much a part of their life..that even before breathing their last..these category of people would update their status.."about to die!"

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

So much a part of their life..that even before breathing their last..these category of people would update their status.."about to die!"

Sad. Such people cannot see their last update.

This discussion must read once by all who using wahtsapp and send wishes and share Status for Whatsapp to know  in detail about whatsapp.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.