Leonardo, widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.

http://www.guystheroad.org/2015/03/the-drawings-of-leonardo-da-vinci.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Davinci was a great artist who believed in perfection. His paintings are amazing and timeless and have some hidden meanings behind every stroke. 

Leonardo Da Vinci is not only an artist. He is Scupltor, inventor and many more. He has a special place in the folios of Art History. He made himself immortal through his amazing creations.

Da Vinci was a great genius who ever lived on this earth who h ad equally mastery over arts, science, maths etc. So many of today's modern machines have been inspired by the great genius. Helicopters, for one, have been inspired by his drawings of similar kind of flying machines.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No doubt that Da Vinci is the greatest artiste ever.. Last year I visited Vatican and the museum where  his paintings cover the walls and the dome...I am uploading one of the pictures  I took at the Sistine chapel there..

CIMG0401

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Sistine chapel's wall paintings were the creation of Michael Angelo.
rambabu wrote:Sistine chapel's wall paintings were the creation of Michael Angelo.
I see...I do have Da Vincis creations as well , the ones that are in the Vatican Museum and in Palazzo Vecchino Florence , will upload one of the pictures ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:Sistine chapel's wall paintings were the creation of Michael Angelo.
I see...I do have Da Vincis creations as well , the ones that are in the Vatican Museum, will upload one of the pictures ..
 If I'm not mistaken Leonardo DaVinci  and Michael Angelo are contemporaries.I have a big collection of Books on all the artists of pre renaissance and post renaissance periods. I'm not lucky to see Vatican and such landmarks due financial constraints.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
I see...I do have Da Vincis creations as well , the ones that are in the Vatican Museum, will upload one of the pictures ..
 If I'm not mistaken Leonardo DaVinci  and Michael Angelo are contemporaries.I have a big collection of Books on all the artists of pre renaissance and post renaissance periods. I'm not lucky to see Vatican and such landmarks due financial constraints.

Yes they were ..... The museum at Vatican is so large that you get exhausted by the end of it.By the way Rambabu, nowadays with very good deals it is not all that expensive to go to Rome...If one looks online , one can find everything including train and tour bookings which are very economical. We did every single booking before we left including tickets for Vatican.You have to do some research online to get the best deals for rooms, preferably guest houses which are very competitively priced..

Thank you said by: rambabu, Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes they were ..... The museum at Vatican is so large that you get exhausted by the end of it.By the way Rambabu, nowadays with very good deals it is not all that expensive to go to Rome...If one looks online , one can find everything including train and tour bookings which are very economical. We did every single booking before we left including tickets for Vatican.You have to do some research online to get the best deals for rooms, preferably guest houses which are very competitively priced..

Thanks for the advice. I think i should give a thought on your suggestion. And I'd like to get help from my two daughters who are well established and sitting on Millions. I'm sure they instantaneously agree.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I think i should give a thought on your suggestion. And I'd like to get help from my two daughters who are well established and sitting on Millions. I'm sure they instantaneously agree.

And if you need a third daughter to ensure you do not get lost anywhere, call yours truly! he he he!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.