Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:Sistine chapel's wall paintings were the creation of Michael Angelo.
I see...I do have Da Vincis creations as well , the ones that are in the Vatican Museum, will upload one of the pictures ..
 If I'm not mistaken Leonardo DaVinci  and Michael Angelo are contemporaries.I have a big collection of Books on all the artists of pre renaissance and post renaissance periods. I'm not lucky to see Vatican and such landmarks due financial constraints.

Yes they were ..... The museum at Vatican is so large that you get exhausted by the end of it.By the way Rambabu, nowadays with very good deals it is not all that expensive to go to Rome...If one looks online , one can find everything including train and tour bookings which are very economical. We did every single booking before we left including tickets for Vatican.You have to do some research online to get the best deals for rooms, preferably guest houses which are very competitively priced..

Thanks for the advice. I think i should give a thought on your suggestion. And I'd like to get help from my two daughters who are well established and sitting on Millions. I'm sure they instantaneously agree.

And if you need a third daughter to ensure you do not get lost anywhere, call yours truly! he he he!

Well said. I don't need a third one. Still what more can I wish than having a virtuous daughter like you.

rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:Sistine chapel's wall paintings were the creation of Michael Angelo.
I see...I do have Da Vincis creations as well , the ones that are in the Vatican Museum, will upload one of the pictures ..
 If I'm not mistaken Leonardo DaVinci  and Michael Angelo are contemporaries.I have a big collection of Books on all the artists of pre renaissance and post renaissance periods. I'm not lucky to see Vatican and such landmarks due financial constraints.

Yes they were ..... The museum at Vatican is so large that you get exhausted by the end of it.By the way Rambabu, nowadays with very good deals it is not all that expensive to go to Rome...If one looks online , one can find everything including train and tour bookings which are very economical. We did every single booking before we left including tickets for Vatican.You have to do some research online to get the best deals for rooms, preferably guest houses which are very competitively priced..

Thanks for the advice. I think i should give a thought on your suggestion. And I'd like to get help from my two daughters who are well established and sitting on Millions. I'm sure they instantaneously agree.

And if you need a third daughter to ensure you do not get lost anywhere, call yours truly! he he he!

Well said. I don't need a third one. Still what more can I wish than having a virtuous daughter like you.

HA HA HA !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.