The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes the forum has to be spiced up. No need for fear . Indians got used to the belief tat all kinds of foods and spices were invented in India. It's with  this belief  Indians will survive and continue to survive. But Peanuts are not as cheap as you are thinking. Not only peanuts everything which is in demand are being hidden in the underground godowns of the Black marketeers.

LOL....true! I guess then now we have to say that the ancient Spice Routes and Silk Routes were all imaginary and most likely , invented by the saffron communalists! sic!

Ahaha... yes . you cannot rule out the possibilities of such talk that Silk routes and Spice routes are invented by the saffron communalists

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Peanuts are cheaper than spices any day. But it seems many get spicy values from peanuts and that is why the forum needs to be spiced up as suggested by @Suni51. Nothing originated in India till it was discovered by Europeans. how did Indians survive is a great mystery.

Nothing originated in India before Europeans arrived??? It looks like all Indians were great yogis who survived on air and probably water, before our saviours arrived!!! LOL :-

Not to forget Lord Shivas' daily dose LOL... at least we have that and be proud of it since it is mentioned in the vedas and are probably the oldest scriptures available ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Peanuts are cheaper than spices any day. But it seems many get spicy values from peanuts and that is why the forum needs to be spiced up as suggested by @Suni51. Nothing originated in India till it was discovered by Europeans. how did Indians survive is a great mystery.

Nothing originated in India before Europeans arrived??? It looks like all Indians were great yogis who survived on air and probably water, before our saviours arrived!!! LOL :-

Not to forget Lord Shivas' daily dose LOL... at least we have that and be proud of it since it is mentioned in the vedas and are probably the oldest scriptures available ..

Oh.... Bhang you mean ? Definitely it is purely an Indian product about which we can be proud of. ( Secretly praying that some other country should not claim and contradict our age old  belief.)

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Oh.... Bhang you mean ? Definitely it is purely an Indian product about which we can be proud of. ( Secretly praying that some other country should not claim and contradict our age old  belief.)

At that period of time there were no boundaries just small kingdoms and Afghanistan and the rest of it was part of the Indian sub continent and poppies are grown abundantly in Afghanistan, also in Kashmir valley so we can be almost sure  of this I guess !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

FOUL- I said we did not exist for Europeans until Vasco Da Gama discovered us. Same was the case with Canadians and Native Americans who were discovered by Columbus otherwise they had no life until then. You know India, Indian, Black Indians, Red Indians all are curtsy these great discoverers. Vasco Da Gama failed to state he found SPICES here only. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

FOUL- I said we did not exist for Europeans until Vasco Da Gama discovered us. Same was the case with Canadians and Native Americans who were discovered by Columbus otherwise they had no life until then. You know India, Indian, Black Indians, Red Indians all are curtsy these great discoverers. Vasco Da Gama failed to state he found SPICES here only. 

Did Vasco Da Gama fail to state that he found spices here ? Here  means where ? curious to know.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Did Vasco Da Gama fail to state that he found spices here ? Here  means where ? curious to know.

He did not visit these forums otherwise he could have found it here but he found it in Calicut or you may call it Kozikode also.

Thank you said by: rambabu
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

He did not visit these forums otherwise he could have found it here but he found it in Calicut or you may call it Kozikode also.

Wow, very effective way of saying that most of the spices and foods are not of Indian origin. Hats off to you.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Wow, very effective way of saying that most of the spices and foods are not of Indian origin. Hats off to you.

Did I read you write? Did I say the spices do not originate from India. calicut is probably an Indian city :)

The topic seems to have got a bit too spiced. Satirical comments are getting diluted and origin of many products are getting mixed up . Only bhang's source seems to be uncontested.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.