Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

just think of the poor people who had to work in this hot and sweaty summer for his daily food.

You are right, some of the laborers are given such poor ameinities , not even clean drinking water. There is a multistory building coming up close to my house and the poor workers have not enough water to drink and they go round with bottles to all the near by houses . With the existing water problem some people hesitate to supply water to them. I have been giving them some water but I have also asked them to demand this very essential need from their builder and if he fails to do, to go on strike and stop working !angry.png Honestly people are so greedy and inhuman !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have seen some voluntary organizations are arranging " Chalivendrams ". the centers for cool water supply with a bit of lemon. Some times with Buttermilk too.

one of the best way to cure tiredness is drinking lemon juice 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.