Prudence Stait, an ordinary  London based woman, made herself an Extra ordinary woman in the field of Food Sculpting. See her Food Sculptures and Food Paintings.

http://www.foodisart.co.uk/FOOD_IS_ART/HOME.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Edible art is very common these days, its just that the size and proportion vary. With the growing use of technology and connectivity with the market many home bakers have come to the foray and they are also creating amazing designer fondant cakes. Though the size is smaller than what Prudence is making. But definitely the work and creativity of Prudence also is worth appreciation.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

The child like enthusiasm to see what happens if a Chocolate is made with the portrait of Obama made prudence to create Edible Art. Prudence loves both Cooking and Painting. She was in a fix in the beginning whether to become a chef or an Artist. Because of er innovative trait, Prudence became both combined in one.

This is an amazing art.. With the advent of technology people are able to make use of their skills in various ways.

lot of times I hav seen some chefs making edible arts out of vegetables and fruits. That's really creative.

we got to see edible art works on Party and special occasion made by an individual.Yes it is very common now a day and as well as famous, personally got mesmerized to see this kind of work, which pleases our eyes.

sdfafa

yes. I too  have seen many chefs cutting amazing and  mind boggling shapes out of different Vegetables. In  Telugu, there  comes a Cooking programme, in which after the completion of the delicacy, the Chef cuts different  bird shapes, and flower shapes from Vegetables and dresses the delicacy with them. 

I think there should be a competition between all this kind of chief and should be broadcast on TV, isn't it, so that all the people of India can see that India has this kind of talent also.

sdfafa

A good idea. Through competition, best of the creations would surface up. And the viewers can get an opportunity of seeing the Creative prowess in the Chefs.

How's this one? I had made this with my son for a competition in his school. We won second prize for this.

Copy of P1010031

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

How's this one? I had made this with my son for a competition in his school. We won second prize for this.

Copy of P1010031

wow... so beautiful and creative. great work. muscle.png

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

@Divya thank you very much. Sorry the photo is quite distorted as I didn't check the size properly. This was my first attempt at salad decoration and food carving, so I think I did pretty well! blush.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.