Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@kalyani looks more like a processional job. No one would believe if you said this is your first attempt. Really cant take by eyes off.. each time i look at the pic, I am trying to identify more veggies and how you would have cut them. And frankly more than the cutting and settings I am in awe of the how your idea and design

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Quite good. This nothing but another kind of Art form.

@kalyani looks more like a professional job. No one would believe if you said this is your first attempt. Really cant take by eyes off.. each time i look at the pic, I am trying to identify more veggies and how you would have cut them. And frankly more than the cutting and settings I am in awe of the how your idea and design 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Definitely Her work is  crisp and clear. It's not enough to have the skill alone to carve out shapes from the vegetables, there should be a set of tools made exclusively for this type of Art.

here before some days I eat one sweet which was like slice of boiled egg.

Anything can be created from tiny paintings on Biscuits to enormous cheese Billboard Posters. For this fruits and vegetables can be used and produce stunning effects.

fruit carving

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

How's this one? I had made this with my son for a competition in his school. We won second prize for this.

tCopy of P1010031

this is wonderful and very creative.. It looks very decorative.. You should start taking orders for such decorative art during marriages and similar function.

@Bajirao thanks for the appreciation and kind words, but no that was just a one time attempt and I still lack enough skills and training to take it up full time. But later on, I might do that! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@Bajirao thanks for the appreciation and kind words, but no that was just a one time attempt and I still lack enough skills and training to take it up full time. But later on, I might do that! :)

It didn't look like first time attempt.. It looks very professional. I am sure if you put little effort in learning more about this art you will surely able to work as professional. We always need such professionals.. Best of luck..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.