25 most congested​ cities in the world has no Indian city on the list . More than 59 percent of the cities are from China. Mexico City is the most congested followed by Bangkok and Jakarta. Surprisingly not a single Indian city has been mentioned even in the list consisting of 189 cities across the world ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Some of the most congested Indian Cities  should have been included in the list..Kolkata is not only congested, but also dirty .There are scores of congested cities in India too

Its really shocking Delhi,Mumbai, Calcutta are one of the the most congested cities of the world and their names should have been appeared in the list. Mumbai is so congested city you will have many slum areas where the living condition is too miserable and hygiene level is too poor.

You can Old Hyderabad to the list tat is both narrow and dirty.

You can add Old Hyderabad,that is both narrow and dirty

Why are we so much surprised? May be the cities listed are far more congested than the Indian cities which we consider as congested. It's good that no Indian city is included.   

shampasaid

Though the cities mentioned are really more congested than Indian cities, they are surely much cleaner. I have been to Bangkok. It is really badly congested but so so clean. The biggest problem in India is the filth.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Though the cities mentioned are really more congested than Indian cities, they are surely much cleaner. I have been to Bangkok. It is really badly congested but so so clean. The biggest problem in India is the filth.

Yes,  I agree filth is the biggest problem in India. What is worst in India is the attitude of the citizens. No one is ready to accept beneficial suggestions. Just take for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and see people are still hesitant in building and using a toilet in their homes. Spitting here and there is another bad habit which the practitioners are not ready to forsake. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes,  I agree filth is the biggest problem in India. What is worst in India is the attitude of the citizens. No one is ready to accept beneficial suggestions. Just take for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and see people are still hesitant in building and using a toilet in their homes. Spitting here and there is another bad habit which the practitioners are not ready to forsake. 

Spitting and clearing the noses in the public places are among the most disgusting habits of many Indians. Its gross!!! But I think Indian ve somewhat improved regarding building toilets. Its heartening to read about women in villages putting pressures on their families to build toilets.

Open defecation is another factor that contributes a lot to the dirtiness of a place.

Jabeen has already made that point rambabu , if you have anything positive to contribute do so or else simply don't parrot others posts..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.